Juventus Target Fernando Meira (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Stoccarda contro Juve Comportamente scorretto, ci rivolgeremo alla Fifa

16:42 del 29 giugno

Lo Stoccarda vuole rivolgersi alla Fifa per protestare contro l’atteggiamento della Juve. Il club bianconero avrebbe avvicinato due giocatori della squadra campione di Germania, l’attaccante Gomez e il capitano Fernando Meira. “Non siamo il club satellite della Juventus”, ha tuonato oggi il direttore sportivo del club tedesco Horst Heldt. “Ci rivolgeremo alla Fifa. Non possiamo permettere ai club stranieri di andare dai nostri giocatori e tentarli in questo modo”.
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=47317
----------------------------------------------------
From what i understand Stuttgart sport director Horst Heldt has said that he will inform Fifa bicoz Juve has approached two of their players Mario Gomez and Fernando Meira. He has said: "We are not satellite club of Juventus. We will approach Fifa. We cannot allow a foreign clubs to go for our players by this way" :lol:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
hahaha
sttugart r just pissed off that even winnin the bundesliga will not make them as prestigous a club as juve!!
fernando meira ur more than welcome in my opinion and would be a great addition to our defence if he can relive his performances of wc 2006....much better than barzagli i think but not better than milito

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
When I heard Meira's price I laught my ass off...

Why aren't we going after the 'available Chivu?' any theories other then he wont pick us anyways?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Because it's fucking pointless. How would you like a thread saying "No Arabs in Juve! Fuck no!"
Well said, Zé. I honestly should have deleted every post in that thread for the borderline racism of its subject matter.

Well, someone else did close the thread because of that discussion -- beat me to it. I'm at least reopening this by weeding all the stuff out of here that got this thread closed in the first place. And reopening.

And schoolyard taunts about who's better, Superman or Tarzan, get tired really quick...

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
When I heard Meira's price I laught my ass off...

Why aren't we going after the 'available Chivu?' any theories other then he wont pick us anyways?
I agree with you;)
But Chivu, he will not come, one month ago i believed in this transfer, but now?
Inter, Barca and Real, one of these three will sign him.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Stuttgart captain Fernando Meira has confirmed he will be remaining at Stuttgart.

The club captain has put an end to much transfer speculation by saying, "I have absolutely no intention of leaving. The club do not wish to sell me, and I am happy here so that is that."

The 29 year old defender was the cause of much speculation after he gave an interview to the Portuguese paper 'Publico'. He was quoted as saying that a big club was interested in him and that he would be honoured to be able to play in Italy or Spain.

Juventus were the club alledged to be interested. They had earlier been linked with a move for striker Mario Gomez.

Stuttgart manager Horst Heldt threatened to complain to FIFA about the unsettling of his players. He stated, "Fernando is our most important player,and not just on the field. He is irreplaceable."

goal.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
would be a good signing IMO, we already have Andrade, so with an all portuguese CB pairing, they wouldnt need time to learn how to play with each other as they already do in portuguese NT.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I have never watched this guy.Is he better than Barzagli?
well i havent really watched him play either except for in the world cup, so i dont know really. i think he could do well for us for a couple of reasons
1. Portuguese partnership with Andrade (teammates in NT)
2. International experience
3. Had a good season winning the 06/07 Bundesliga

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems Meira will cover those 2% in our team.

Juventus, sarà Fernando Meira il 2% di Ranieri?

"Il nostro mercato è chiuso solo al 98%". Queste le parole di Claudio Ranieri, tecnico della Juventus, che così ha commentato l'approdo in ritiro di Antonio Nocerino, al centro di un intricato caso di mercato. Dal Portogallo giungono voci che vogliono la dirigenza bianconera intenzionata ad accelerare la trattativa per portare a Torino Fernando Meira (29), difensore lusitano in forza allo Stoccarda. A riferirlo è il quotidiano A Bola.

tuttomercato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)