Juventus Target Fernando Meira (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i mentioned meira's name in the milito threqad i believe
good work board of juve...hes a great defender...him n pepe could do us wonders
as for luizao...12million plus miccolli...what the f**k is so sopecial bout him..hes a goofy player

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
i mentioned meira's name in the milito threqad i believe
good work board of juve...hes a great defender...him n pepe could do us wonders
as for luizao...12million plus miccolli...what the f**k is so sopecial bout him..hes a goofy player
And again, I have to agree, please no Luisao, at least not that expensive!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Meira is someone whom I expected to crumble in WC2006, filling in for Andrade. He actually fared rather well -- and has consistently in the past couple of years.

That said, I don't think he's better than a backup for Juve purposes.

And despite other opinions about Meira from my fellow Portuguese NT fans here, Carvalho helps you win championships -- not only in defense, but in his pressing counterattack abilities (he was the prime difference for Chelsea's lone goal against Liverpool in many, many CL matches). Meira is a fill to help you survive in a pinch -- he plays above his abilities, but often he's in over his head against tougher competition. There is no comparison between the two.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
no, because camo is a harder worker and more consistant, camo has the full package, determination, good eye for goal, very passionate, a machine and a good cross. ronaldo is one of those players i cant stand, i think hes over hyped, he was made a mockery by milan - twice
:disagree: thats ridiculous.

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
ouf... ok then... the thing is that i should hv put ** in between but i forgot...
anyway...
whats abt the physical attributes of meira??? :p

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Meira is someone whom I expected to crumble in WC2006, filling in for Andrade. He actually fared rather well -- and has consistently in the past couple of years.

That said, I don't think he's better than a backup for Juve purposes.

And despite other opinions about Meira from my fellow Portuguese NT fans here, Carvalho helps you win championships -- not only in defense, but in his pressing counterattack abilities (he was the prime difference for Chelsea's lone goal against Liverpool in many, many CL matches). Meira is a fill to help you survive in a pinch -- he plays above his abilities, but often he's in over his head against tougher competition. There is no comparison between the two.
I agree....being compared with Carvalho? That is going a bit overboard.

If Boumsong and Legro leave then Meira would make a great fit as a 12th man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)