Juventus still Better than Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I dont know why other people have enough courage to claim that Milan are a better side than Juventus.

MILAN HAS ACHIEVED SO LITTLE compared to the NUMEROUS ACHIEVEMENTS OF JUVE.

I do not know what has gotten into the heads of the "diavolo"s. Just because they won the Coppa Italia and the European Cup, they think that they are better than us?

Think again Rossoneris. You may have won the Coppa, but that was against Roma. A side that is was struggling badly to find composure last season. Don't give too much credit for that.

You finished 3rd. Third! Meaning, below the scond place which was Inter, and certainly way below the Champions Juventus!

Dont take claim to so much pride over a finish 2 places down the championship place. And over the past 5-6 years, Juventus has finished either 2nd or Champions in Serie A. We do not selltle for a 3rd or 4th place finish. Not like Milan!

2 seasons ago, Milan even finished further down the table. I don't know exactly what place because I dont care about 3rd of 4th place finishes.

During the 2001-2002 season in which we pipped Inter the title, Juventus were Champions, Roma even came in on 2nd place, leapfrogging Inter who still finished at 3rd.

Now, would any Rossoneris kindly remind me where did you finish that season?

Hmmm, and dont think of yourselves too highly about your Champions Leage Victory. Remember, you were already celebrating when Nedved got the Yellow Card he so unrightfully got which led to his suspensionin the final. But still, you only beat us on a penalty shoot-out. It could've gone either way, so don't claim that Milan are way better than Mighty Juve.

And soe claim that we lack the creativity in midfield that Milan has. Think once more: Can anyone in the Milan Squad match the Quality of Nedved? Who we so srely missed in the finals.

To tell you Rossoneris the truth, I did not feel bitter about the CL loss against Milan. The team I personally wanted beaten was Real Madrid. And we did that in emphatic style.

Milan on the other hand, was just taking a cool down. We made our exploits. We proven some points we wanted to stess-out to the whole world.

Our quality is undoubtable.

Our style, to be appreciated.

Our football, sheer class and efficient.

That's what Milan needs to be in the same class.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
Juventus is definatly better than Milanright now, I just saw it in the "Barcelona vs ACMilan" tonight.... I did not liked the way AC Milan preformed

OP
Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Patricia:

Juventus is definatly better than Milanright now, I just saw it in the "Barcelona vs ACMilan" tonight.... I did not liked the way AC Milan preformed
    I wasn't able to watch it. What was the score? Did the starters play? Do you support Milan?

Sunshine

Great post Primpo! i agree with u

and abt the thread tittle
    Thanks!

Patricia

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

I wasn't able to watch it. What was the score? Did the starters play? Do you support Milan?

NO!!! I do not support Milan or Barcelona!!:D I just wacthed the game :D It ended 2-0

I do not remeber the name of the player who made the first goal but actually It was Ronaldihno (however it's spelled) who placed the ball in his foot.

The second goal was made by ronaldinhno

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

well, i diddn't get to watch e match too but here's what i've got

Barca 2- Milan 0 ;)

Scorers: 11min-Quaresma (spelling?) and Ronaldino (not sure what time)

Also read somewhere that Milan made 10 subsitutions during e game

:)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Allow me to quote walu_ex... "a team that plays so badly in the game doesn't deserve to progress to the penalty stage" :LOL:

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Nice one Alex. As he said and from his own words, those who dont deserve, don't progress.

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
    Hahahah. here we go again. First of all, i'm not going to respond to any females, you have your own reasons for liking football, and since i'm not gay, those reason's differ from mine.

As for training, you've had a lot more than we've had. We started on the 19th of July. Our physical condition needs to improve drastically if we expect to have a good start.

On the Juve side, why is Davids refusing to sign a new contract? Doesn't he believe in the club? Is he really going to leave the club for free next summer! Go Edgar!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
    First of all, i'm not going to respond to any females, you have your own reasons for liking football, and since i'm not gay, those reason's differ from mine.
    :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Hahahah. here we go again. First of all, i'm not going to respond to any females, you have your own reasons for liking football, and since i'm not gay, those reason's differ from mine.
    How do you know who's female and who isn't? :p

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
    Primo, I'm not a hypocrite, don't put my words out of context like that.

Even if Milan lose every single match before the season starts, how is that going to give us all a clear idea of which team is stronger?

It will only become clear when the Season gets underway, not now.

What happens if Buffon gets injured? You don't even have a quality replacement. And I hope he does, because without him, you guys are screwed. :)

The jury is out on nedved. You guys say you would have won if he played, I don't think he can do very much against us. Del Piero's best days are long gone, but i'm curious about miccoli. I hope it's not all hype, for Italy's sake.

I guess I'll retreat to less hostile territory. It's fine to attack my ideas, but insulting someone you don't know....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    As for training, you've had a lot more than we've had. We started on the 19th of July. Our physical condition needs to improve drastically if we expect to have a good start.
    Hehe I had predicted he would have said that a couple of posts before.

Hey mate how can use that excuse??? We started training on the 18th..a day before!!! You're clutching to straws ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Primo, I'm not a hypocrite, don't put my words out of context like that.

Even if Milan lose every single match before the season starts, how is that going to give us all a clear idea of which team is stronger?

It will only become clear when the Season gets underway, not now.

What happens if Buffon gets injured? You don't even have a quality replacement. And I hope he does, because without him, you guys are screwed. :)

The jury is out on nedved. You guys say you would have won if he played, I don't think he can do very much against us. Del Piero's best days are long gone, but i'm curious about miccoli. I hope it's not all hype, for Italy's sake.

I guess I'll retreat to less hostile territory. It's fine to attack my ideas, but insulting someone you don't know....
    - Yeah pre-season friendlies are no indication but are the base for a succesful or failure season.

- Well we might have a crap 2nd keeper...you have a crap first keeper ;) He was only good in the penalties of the CL final, otherwise he has been mistake prone all season long.

- With Nedved it might have been different, but even with Davids. We were unlucky in losing Nedved before the match, and Davids and Tudor during the match. You were lucky to get Seedorf and Pirlo back ;)

- I agree with you about DP, though on this board I'm probably the only one :)

- Miccoli is not just hype. He did very well with Perugia, and has all the technical ability to do well with both Italy and Juve.

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
    We still had to face Roma after the CL.....but heck, you know what, carry on believing what you want.... barcelona have beaten us both, so they're the best. You only lost to them on penalties, so you're second best. And we didn't even score against them, so we're the worst.

I guess we just need to train harder.

Why didn't you tell me before that you had PINk shirts, I would have stopped arguing right then and there.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    You're not even discussing the points that are being brought up.

So just cos you had to play Roma 3 days after the CL final, then your players cannot be physically fit? Come on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)