Juventus still Better than Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Just for a reminder, Juve have won about 50trophies in my knolwedge, I know that is more than Milan would ever manage.;).

Seriously, both team are great teams, and we have great season ahead of us. We had our time, and you had yours. Nevertheless, I still can't agree that Milan is *still* better than us for 2reasons.

1) We were better. (Historical evidence suggests we are slightly better though it still subject to personal bias. More league championships, more Coppas when it was actually *important*, only one of the two club to win all European competetions (UEFA, CL, European Cup Winners Cup), only one of two teams in Italia to never experience relegation, being challengers in practically all decades, however, Milan do have advantages in some competetion i.e. CL)

2) I speculate we are better *team* at this moment. This is personal bias founded on unreliable source based on past performances of teams, and individuals consisting the team. Let the season decide who is better.
:). It won't be a walkover for sure.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++

what are you talking about?
well the tittle of the thread is Juventus is still Better Milan why did u put the pic of our pink jersey?

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
Seriously, both team are great teams, and we have great season ahead of us. We had our time, and you had yours. Nevertheless, I still can't agree that Milan is *still* better than us.
Well I didn't start this topic. They are both great teams.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Just for a reminder, Juve have won about 50trophies in my knolwedge, I know that is more than Milan would ever manage.;).
yeah. exactly 50. and there isn't a competition we didn't win. we have won everything.
too bad we didn't win our 51 :(

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003

Seriously, both team are great teams, and we have great season ahead of us. We had our time, and you had yours. Nevertheless, I still can't agree that Milan is *still* better than us.
Walu, on this i share the same feelings. We are both fans of great teams. It doesn't need to be proven who is better than who in a war of words.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

50, really? That's a lot...How many of those have been won in your lifetime?
Many. Even though, when I started supporting Juve we were going through worst period in our history a la Inter of now, and that Rossineri assembled, IMO, the greatest team the world has ever seen. Season without single defeat in the leauge was just mad considering the quality of Serie A back then. Napoli, Sampdoria, never mind Inter, Juve, would have given Barca and Real good run for money.
So I am far from bandwagoner. I started merely because Baggio dazzled me with a run against Czech-Slovakia, and that year he made a record move to Juve.:)

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #54
    Walu_ex, I did not insult you.

You got insulted when I stated facts.

Sorry, it affected you're pride. It was unintentional.

Hehe, I'm an ass... who just loves the truth. :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Anyway doesn't Milan have more better looking players than Juve.

I doubt there are females who are willing to trip themselves over,
    *Montero*, *Ferrara*, *Davids* *Iluliano* Take DP, Tach, away and we are left with pretty hedious group.:D
    Who gives a flying toss if they play ball? :D

OP
    Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    Walu_ex, you ask for trophies?

In our trophy room, which is at least double the size of yours.

And you certainly didn't start this thread, I did. But you started the "Milan are still Better" thread. You should've expected this.

But I agree, DP has far more better days than his present form. But still, he is still a quality player.

Miccoli seems exciting, and he seems excited to play too. This is good for us.

And I think the pink jerseys are cool. The pink may be classified generally as a feminine color, but that'll all change when Juve beat teams with so-called "macho" colors such as red and blue.

I do not blame Davids for taking his time evaluating a contract extension with Juve. He's 30 years of age, sooner or later, he won't be as fast and agile. He would surely want to try something new, it would be for his own good. What matters is he has achieved the things he wanted at Juve. I would love for our other players to transfer teams when they reach this age. It would be a chance for other teams to showcase the development these players had when they were at Juve.

They'll be signing "real champions".

Anyway, without bias, MIlan are also a good team. But still, so is Juve. Who is greater is questionable. One fact may be that they are of the same level at present.

Take note, Juve & Milan have a good relationship with each other. With the players and the management. A lot of the players from both sides are close friends with their opposite number.

And a fact is, both achieved a lot last season. Inter on the other hand, did not. No bias or prejudice here, just the truth.

And wale_ex, if you were a real calcio fan, you'd be prouf of the achievements of both Milan and Juve this season. They both did well to make their mark once more in Europe. And I'm sure that both teams are proud to be playing each other in the finals. It brought pride back in our table. Inter, to be fair, quite achieved a little of this too.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Hahahah. here we go again. First of all, i'm not going to respond to any females, you have your own reasons for liking football, and since i'm not gay, those reason's differ from mine.
    lmfao. so now youre a machist
    i dont really like football because of men, football entertains me and in the country where im from everyone likes football (its the most popular sport) so here it isnt a men only subject. the sport i like for the men is tennis, by the way
    and yes, id like davids to stay in juventus since he is my favorite player in the whole world and there is no one better than him

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    :eek: Walu_ex are you really 24 years old?

"The PINK shirt is perfect for Juve.

On our centenary, we had a GOLDEN kit.

But pink, wow, I like it. I mean, I, like it on you."

"Hahahah. here we go again. First of all, i'm not going to respond to any females, you have your own reasons for liking football, and since i'm not gay, those reason's differ from mine."

I mean what the hell i'm starting to lose my temper. Do you think before you write?
    These are the most childish comments i read in a long time

You offend Juve and female users in this forum (not to mention homosexual people)

You may think it's cool or funny, well it isn't.

For gods sake what's your problem that Juve has a pink shirt?
    With your logic i'll say that Milan colours are those of the Devil, maybe you are satans team.

Making fun of a team for it's shirt colours, that are for historical reasons by the way, is stupid and shows how low you can drop to try and make Juve smaller.

If you don't have something constructive to say, then don't say it!
    save it for yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)