Juventus still Better than Milan (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by walu_ex ] ++
Hahahah. here we go again. First of all, i'm not going to respond to any females, you have your own reasons for liking football, and since i'm not gay, those reason's differ from mine.
:howler:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
- Roma-Milan game was practically over in the first leg if my memory is correct.

- Juve play in more masculine physical style than Milan. Doesn't Pirlo ring a bell?;). And Milan's squad of long hair = Maldini, Nesta, Kaladze, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui (Sort of), Inzaghi (kind of). Ooppps, lets not forget about their head band as well.:redface::eek::D. I have pretty long hair so I can't make mock out them to much.:redface::p

- Carrini is still on Juve's books, and not to mention highly rated Mirante, and Bonnefoi on youth ranks. I agree that Chimenti sucks big time, but Carrini is probably better than both Dida and Abbiati.;).

We aren't perfect. We do lack technical maestro in the midfield, defence is aging especially Montero's injury history and drop-off in his production last year should not be ignored in spite of the fact that he did recover his form. Forwards can be suspect in big matches. Also the jury is still out whether Zambrotta can fill the boots of certain Cabrini whom we never replaced, and whether Camo has the stamina and legs to last all season. Davids contract situation could explode when things are starting to get important. We have aging core, and we can't deny these facts. However, I still think we are entering the season as the favs for both the league and CL.:)

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
because we're gay bla bla...

i'm sure that will be his answer... why?
because he lost the discussion on facts and now has to argue with such childish statements...

btw nothing against chimenti - he's a good keeper..

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

As for training, you've had a lot more than we've had. We started on the 19th of July. Our physical condition needs to improve drastically if we expect to have a good start.
:LOL: :LOL:
this is the most stupid excuse I've ever hear. LOL. we started our training a day before.

how can you say Milan is better than Juve. it's obvious that Juve had a much more impressive season. and you luckily (very luckily) won the CL.
the difference between Juve's season and Milan's season is that if Milan didn't win the CL, everyone would have said they had a terrible season. and Juve didn't win the CL, but still everyone are saying juve had a terrific season.

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
Whoa there....

I'm not insulting anybody, i was trying to wind up some girl that had made up foolish comments about my club, because I know girls 'usually' like football for different reasons than we do. Every once in a blue moon you do find a girl that that does know what she's talking about. Call me sexist, but I haven't seen a blue moon before.

I have seen a pink Juve shirt though....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If Milan had lost the CL final, you would have regarded it as a failure of a season, and would have asked for Ancellotti's head.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
i saw the pink jerseys in a local store yesterday... they're really cool... - i'm even thinking of buying one... (64€)

btw pink is actually in right now... u'll find lots of suits with pink shirts under it... looks cool IMO...

walu_ex

May 18, 2003
If Milan had lost the CL final, you would have regarded it as a failure of a season, and would have asked for Ancellotti's head.
I don't know if I can disagree with you on that... It's hard to say. Ancelotti was a Rossonero so they may have given him one more chance. Cuper got one...

it's obvious that Juve had a much more impressive season
Where are your trophies?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++

i'm sure that will be his answer... why?
because he lost the discussion on facts and now has to argue with such childish statements...

btw nothing against chimenti - he's a good keeper..
errr...Like picking on a shirt colour to determine if a team is better for example? :angel:

every time he does this i hv to repeat myself.... Once again Walu, would u still be saying the same thing if yr Milan had the same pink shirts??????

U sure u r not a hypocrite?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Anyway doesn't Milan have more better looking players than Juve.

I doubt there are females who are willing to trip themselves over,
*Montero*, *Ferrara*, *Davids* *Iluliano* Take DP, Tach, away and we are left with pretty hedious group.:D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

Where are your trophies?
we won the scudetto! and we left behind teams like Inter and Milan, teams that you left behind in CL thanks to an away goal in a home game, and one penalty.

btw we have more trophies in our trophies room than Milan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)