Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (8 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Well I'm happy. I don't really like Nike's shirts and Adidas' ones are fantastic. I like a shirt to be elegant and simple and I'm hoping for something like that. No $#@!ing sponsor sticker please.

If we get something like these I'll be more than happy. The home one is just beautiful. Well fitted logos, scudetto patch and the sponsor's logo is looking great :tuttosport:

[/QUOTE]

thx
first shit is amazing
whether juve use this shirt in last season's ??
i hope will use this shirt for next season

http://www.chicchecalcio.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/juventus-adidas-away.jpg

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I disagree, and I consider myself as a fashion phag police.
I consider myself that too hombre. And there is no doubt in my mind, that Adidas has been off their game in forever. Nike too, took some time coming into their own, and really began understanding football and the culture of the sport, in about 2006-07. Before that, Kappa was by far and away the brand to beat in terms of footie jersey design. Adidas have struggled ever since they introduced their new logo, because they don't know how to deal with striped jerseys. Their away jerseys (the ones in solid colors)' are still ok, but largely, you can see that they don't really have a clear design style/identity and seem confused on their end with what they really want. Look at Puma, even Puma has grown faster than Adidas in the last few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Nike will design next season as well.

Adidas comes in 2015.
Hope it's a killer home kit and n98 jacket. Gonna be the last bit of Juve merchandise for a while, unless Adidas nails some crazy jacket design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)