Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (21 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Milan and Madrid kits for next season. No stripes on madrid's shoulders though. Maybe adidas is thinking about changing their design, the stripes are under the arm now.

The Milan collar seems inspired by the Nike collars this season. Juve/Inter collar styles. And while it's a great idea to put the stripes under the sleeves, they don't need to complicate it by adding that texture/design on the face of the Madrid shirts. Unnecessary. Poor, complicated, design sensibility.

Jul 20, 2012

This comment killed me;

I love Real Madrid, but this is horrible! We will look like gays -_-. Tradition is nothing in this football era :(

This is Bayern's kit for 2014/2015 maybe ours will be something similar.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The Munich kit would've looked way sharper without that horrible line stripe obsession that Adidas has introduced into their kits. It makes the current Milan kit look horrible too.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Nike better make some hell of a jersey next season bc that will be the last season I'll be spending money on juve apperal for a long time now

It's not even the Adidas jerseys that get me mad(but they do too) it's the leisurewear, jackets, pants etc that Nike makes so good
No more N98 track jackets :(

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well I'm happy. I don't really like Nike's shirts and Adidas' ones are fantastic. I like a shirt to be elegant and simple and I'm hoping for something like that. No fucking sponsor sticker please.

If we get something like these I'll be more than happy. The home one is just beautiful. Well fitted logos, scudetto patch and the sponsor's logo is looking great :tuttosport:

[/QUOTE]

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes to the silver star and technically yes to the third star as well, but we''d look like giant turds putting that 3rd star on.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012

This comment killed me;

I love Real Madrid, but this is horrible! We will look like gays -_-. Tradition is nothing in this football era :(

[/SPOILER]

This is Bayern's kit for 2014/2015 maybe ours will be something similar.
The Bayern's kit looks pretty good, I'd look even better if it also had stripes on the sleeves and not just plain red, like this one:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)