Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (14 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I'm having a dilemma and guess would be the best place to ask.

I've been looking into vintage Juve shirts since the ones i had from the 90's stayed back in Brazil. Found many. But i've been thinking...

This is the season we get the "official" 30th scudetto and our new shirt will certainly have the 3 stars. I know it's a small detail but i'm not sure i should wait or just go ahead and buy something from the 80's or 90's. :claire: Any help is appreciated.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'm having a dilemma and guess would be the best place to ask.

I've been looking into vintage Juve shirts since the ones i had from the 90's stayed back in Brazil. Found many. But i've been thinking...

This is the season we get the "official" 30th scudetto and our new shirt will certainly have the 3 stars. I know it's a small detail but i'm not sure i should wait or just go ahead and buy something from the 80's or 90's. :claire: Any help is appreciated.
Nope.

We won't put stars on our jersey anymore.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
What has anything to do with Adidas? :shifty:
If we will win the Serie A this and next season we will have 31th "official scudetto" . Adidas comes in, wants to impress fans, talk to Juve, make three stars. Adidas and the club are happy and our haters can't say that we give up our rightful claim of stolen championships, because we didn't make it happen with Nike and "30" championships.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If we will win the Serie A this and next season we will have 31th "official scudetto" . Adidas comes in, wants to impress fans, talk to Juve, make three stars. Adidas and the club are happy and our haters can't say that we give up our rightful claim of stolen championships, because we didn't make it happen with Nike and "30" championships.
:lol:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think it's kinda cool that we abandoned it altogether...
:agree:

That and we would look like total pussies if we put them now, that way we would accept FIGC's number.

Though, they should have a fan version like last season, with stars for those who want them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)