Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (10 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
And what will happen when we win our 30th Scudetto according to the FIGC? We'll place our 3 stars then? Or will we dismiss stars on our jersey in the future?

I hope the club realises they lose face in either situation. Grow a pair and say what's happened, 31 sul campo.
nothing will happen, we started the stars tradition and we ended it.

Jul 20, 2012
That home kit is the Vidal of all Juve Nike kits. :tuttosport:

Btw, wouldn't there be something on the juvestore if we were unveiling jerseys this weekend? Pretty sure these are rumors.
Yea im not sure either because tomorrow isnt their a meeting in the board. The only source that says they will reveal the jerseys are football italia

greystar

Feb 27, 2010
I'm curious though. What if we win the league again this upcoming season to "officially" have 30, would we put the stars back on the jersey?
that would be real disgrace..
but then, I don't think we could print "xx sul campo" for all the future years, that would look silly as well

bullseye

Nov 8, 2012
IMO Juve has not put the stars in it's jersey because the stars count is based on/authorised by FIGC and currently they only recognised Juve with 29th Scudetto. Juve won't risk sanction from FIGC by adding 3 stars on the jersey

Hope that next season we won the 32nd/30th Scudetto and on 2014/15 kit, Juve will put back the 3 stars :tuttosport:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Personally I couldn't care less about the stars. The fact that the whole prestige of it has been drained by the likes of Man City just putting whatever amount of them on their shirt they see fit, somewhat discredits the honour imo.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Personally I couldn't care less about the stars. The fact that the whole prestige of it has been drained by the likes of Man City just putting whatever amount of them on their shirt they see fit, somewhat discredits the honour imo.
Nah dude, that's just a stupid english rich team with no history. There are some other important teams around who use the stars, in Germany and Holland still have value and prestige. I do care about the stars, 3 stars in our chest represent just the greatness of Juventus compared to another italians sides. Even if we have to wait one more year, would be a shame yes, but I'd put them back on.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
But i still wondering, did we only abandoned the stars for the jersey? Because if we look at the stadium, there's still some 3 stars in the ad. board. :confused:
an act of defiance in areas which are under our control.

I'm curious though. What if we win the league again this upcoming season to "officially" have 30, would we put the stars back on the jersey?
we will not see stars until our titles are restored.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Thursday May 9 2013

Juventus to unveil new stripes
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reveal their new strips for the 2013-14 season on Friday, but there will be no stars or Scudetto motto.

Last summer the Old Lady decided to withdraw the stars altogether – one star signifies 10 Scudetti – amidst the row over whether the club won their 28th or 30th title last season.

The club insisted it was their 30th, but League records show 28 after they were stripped of their titles in 2005 and 2006 as part of the Calciopoli probe.

Instead, Juve added a ‘30 on the pitch’ motto to their jerseys, but next season’s shirt, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, will not have ’31 on the pitch’.

The Nike home shirt will, rather obviously, remain black and white, but the central stripe will apparently be black rather than white.

The away jersey is set to be yellow, while this season’s black away will become the club’s third strip for next season.

:S

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Looks great on the front. The square is kinda awkward tho, however I do like that they're making it a permanent thing, first of all because I like as much black as possible on our kits, and secondly because distinguishing our jersey numbers used to be a major pain in the ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)