Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (9 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juve to release the new kits tomorrow in a conference. No stars and No 31 sul campo
Pussy stuff.

Atleast express your opinion all the time. Don't say 30 sul campo in 2011 and pussy out the next season with that statement.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
they made their point, it isn't pussying out...will just start looking ridiculous.
And what will happen when we win our 30th Scudetto according to the FIGC? We'll place our 3 stars then? Or will we dismiss stars on our jersey in the future?

I hope the club realises they lose face in either situation. Grow a pair and say what's happened, 31 sul campo.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
And what will happen when we win our 30th Scudetto according to the FIGC? We'll place our 3 stars then? Or will we dismiss stars on our jersey in the future?

I hope the club realises they lose face in either situation. Grow a pair and say what's happened, 31 sul campo.
agreed

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Argeed, i dont like them

the yellow one is ugly. When i first heard yellow, i immediatly tought about del piero in the golden away shirt a few seasons ago. that looked very good

But this yellow. nah. I'm hoping the black one keeps beeing awesome. We'll rarely see it, but at least it looks great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)