Juventus - Lazio (7 Viewers)

Dec 10, 2002
Btw milan_forever Crespo was the top scorer season 00/01 not Sheva
if im not wrong crespo and sheva were joint top scorers in 00/season...

anyway what im trying to say is that we too have a quality striker who can hold the ball, create chances and score some fantastic goals just like trezeguet do for u guys.....

and pippo is different, he waits for people to feed him but what he does so superbly is his finishing, he only will have one chance in the whole 90 mins but he will score those... not all can do that i guess and thats y he is called SUPER PIPPO... i really didnt know why juve didnt want him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by milan_forever ] ++
pippo is the top scorer mate and i cant see any juve player there and also there is no zidane... but there is a player named rui costa there who we snapped him under juventus nose, BUT THATS A LONG STORY FOR A STUPID JUVE FAN

PS : for your info nobody wanted trezeguet in milan ,last season tezeguet was the top scorer bcz shevchenko was injuried, remember the previous 2 seasons top scorer??
So Milan didn't want Trez and Juve didn't want Pippo. It looks like we all got what we wanted then.

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
I didn't say anything about sheva. He is a worldclass player. But what I'm trying to say that Pippo wouln't have scored so much goals if he havn't had some one to serve him. I can take for example Pancev who played whith Red Star Belgrade. When he played alonside Savicevic, and as a milan fan you know who Savicevic is, he finished top scorer in the old Champions league. When he went on to Inter he couldn't make it. He had no one who could serv him the right passes. So put Inzaghi in lets say Perguia, would he score, no. So shoutouts to Sheva but Pippo:yuck::yuck::yuck:

Dec 10, 2002
I didn't say anything about sheva. He is a worldclass player. But what I'm trying to say that Pippo wouln't have scored so much goals if he havn't had some one to serve him. I can take for example Pancev who played whith Red Star Belgrade. When he played alonside Savicevic, and as a milan fan you know who Savicevic is, he finished top scorer in the old Champions league. When he went on to Inter he couldn't make it. He had no one who could serv him the right passes. So put Inzaghi in lets say Perguia, would he score, no. So shoutouts to Sheva but Pippo
agree with u there, but

thats what we bought him for... we know that we have people to serve him and we bought him just to do the finishing and last season he didnt shine that much was due to rui's injury

but now there are not 1 but 4 players who can feed him and who have fed him so far this season (rui, seedorf, pirlo, serginho) and sometimes even sheva does that as u would have seen the game against roma

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by milan_forever ] ++

ok, as a juve fan thats what u think

as a milan fan i think the opposite

so there is no point in argueing with you on this

lets keep it this way, both are excellent for Seria A to be interesting to watch:D
yes, you right. i like my players, you like your players. thats the way it goes. :)

Oct 2, 2002
yes Paolo_Montero....I have read many of your posts ...what I can say is this guy being juventino....judges soccer from a professional look;) I must take my hat out in front of u.

milan_forever is right.....u where wrong to get rid of pippo....but that is a different story.... this is all about management...last season juve did great.....but this time...they thought it is enough...

every time the season starts...u need to have a different project on hand...cause for the 34 games played in seria a...u are well known....and ur players are known.....

milan did great and keeps on doing it... we bought pippo cause we had in plans to have rui costa and pirlo...this time +rivaldo...look at poor roma...almost 3 seasons with the same squad...they are depleted....!!!!!!!

it is all about planning guys....plan and act....not just act.....and screw moggi and anieli...so much money...but keeping for themselves....

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++

it is all about planning guys....plan and act....not just act.....and screw moggi and anieli...so much money...but keeping for themselves....
not here please :mad: they spend a lot of money you'r wrong.

let's face it tom and you milanista: shevchenko is not better than trezeguet

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
we'll just have to agree to disagree then ;)

forza AC..very funny :p but if he's better than salas surely he's better than pippo too ;)

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

not here please :mad: they spend a lot of money you'r wrong.

shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..shevchenko is better than trezegue..

..........................so what????? come on it is stupid....u speak so cause u are black and white...only for this....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)