Juventus - Lazio (5 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
But do u think we can hand him responsibility to sub for Ale in a crucial serie a match or a cl match for example?

thats my concern. I dont mind the kids playing, but i think they REALLY need experience first.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
If a spoilt rebel like Cassano can do it then of course Micco can!!:fero::devil:
Don't see your point!
Cassano can't do it... I don't see what the big deal about him is:confused:

Miccoli is great young player, who can score goals... but I don't think he could replace Alex in case of an injury.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Maybe a player like Rafael van der Vaart could do it... Seen him play a couple of times. He's a great talent and will definently be among the worlds best players in a couple of years...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Cassano is no legend,but he goes out there and does what is required of him. With Neddy and Trez fully fit Miccoli wont have to be as influential as Del Piero,he'll just go out there and play his natural game.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Laresca...
I'm sure he could... after all he's doing it for Ajax. The problem would be buying him. He's going to be very expensive! :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
Maybe a player like Rafael van der Vaart could do it... Seen him play a couple of times. He's a great talent and will definently be among the worlds best players in a couple of years...
Well of course Van der Vaart would do a better job than Miccoli,but I'm not sure we would be able to sign VDV. He seems to want to go to England or Spain,while Miccoli could be easily acquired.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
this could have well cost us the title.......damn!:fero:
I don't think so. We're only 6 points behind and we still have more than half the season to go.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
Laresca...
I'm sure he could... after all he's doing it for Ajax. The problem would be buying him. He's going to be very expensive! :(

lol i didnt mean rafael, i didnt see ur post lol! i meant miccoli

about van der vaart tho, ajax have a reputation for training youth players with the specific intention of exporting their talent abroad, and they themselves admitted that chivu will be leaving at the end of the season.

but then again ur prolly right about him being expensive. he's first-class youth star dammit. he should be expensive...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Do you have any idea where Chivu will be going to?

VDV has been linked with Liverpool,but it's also been rumoured that he may go to Spain,but I'm not sure where. Real would find little use for them as they already have Figo,Zidane,Cambiasso,etc and Barca have Riquelme,Luis Enrique and Mendieta. Valencia could be a possible destination but they have Aimar and Angulo,so I really don't know where he will end up.

Oct 2, 2002
guys, it is true...u are just 6 points behind...so no need to worry about it at all.....as for Di Vaio ...give him a time...he is good stricker....he will be useful for u...remember the last season...the case with nedved and thuram...and many complains......just wait and see....di vaio came from a different team, from a different mentality......he was a leader there...in juve it is different...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Woke up today morning to find we lost to SS Lazio .... again!!! Am disappointed but then again am more motivated for our next encounter. When will we beat this team???
They always have a trick against us ...... Brescia & Lazio have exposed a weakness that we need to solve and quickly. Speed kills ..... it also thrills ....... We have to find a solution to breakdown counter attacks. While we seem to have the speed to go forward we don't have it treading back and that hs already cost us 6 points.
On the up side am hoping for CL this year so we can use coppa italia as our guinea pig, Serie A as our scrap board and go for glory at the CL.
I think I'll celebrate for 3 days the next time we beat Lazio ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)