Juventus - Lazio (6 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I have had computer problems, so this is the first time I could post since the tradgedy...oops !! I mean match

WE SUCKED !!! WE SUCKED !! WE SUCKED !!

Lazio showed our weaknesses, and Lippi proved to be a fool by allowing EL CHUMPADOR to start the match

DP and Nedved cant be expected to do everything out there.

The fog made the game difficult to watch, but a blind man could see that Juve has BIG problems

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Chill out guys,Salas hasn't been the best this season,as a matter of fact he has been far from it,but I'm confident he can get the job done if needed to. And btw,on Italian tv it said that Di Vaio would start alongside DP.
EAT YOUR WORDS PAL !!!!!!!!!!

Malamenga

Dec 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++

i didnt forget, much thanks oh malamenga. we will give you a player for your gift to us...take davide baiocco off our hands...

btw we didnt lose fair and square, it was a swimming-pool....not a stadium.
Ok, correct me if im wrong, but weren't perugia playing on the exact same pitch as you?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Hello everyone boys and girls, young and not so young, old and new members, its been a while hope y'all are cool.

Actually I am in Washington at the moment but I did see the match before I came over and first of Turin is ridiculous this time of the year as it was so foggy that I could not see much of the play

But from what I saw in the first half we looked okay but we were dire in the second half

Buffon was superb to me and neither of the goals was his fault imo, ok he was off his line for the second but it was a superb strike and he could do lil about it. He is still IMHO , the best buy we have made in the last 10 years or so even if I feel he was way overpriced

Our defence aint so gr8 and to be fair on curent form only Thuram will be in the top 20 defenders in the world right now so its no surprise that Buffon is usually overworked

The midfield and I know they have their supporters on here but Juve cannot play fluent attacking football if both Tacchinardi and Zambrotta are in the team at the same time as they are both too leaden footed for me

Well I am sure its no coincidence that our best performances this season have been when Zambrotta is not playing

Tacchinardi is an adequate ball winner but not a great one and to be a top team you need a great ball winner/holding midfielder, the sort we are seriously lacking

Davids is a great player but he infuriates me as well as his team mates by holding on to the ball unnecessarily at times and his passing has gone to pieces

Nedved is with Dp the heart of the team and he is the only one of the midfielders who seemingly can pass and move but he is has cried of sick/injured against lazio twice now , the third time and I will be suspicious

Camo has had a gr8 start and from what I have been reading and judging by his performance or non performance against Lazio has gone off the boil which is worrying as he too can provide sparks that are so lacking in our play

Dp good old Del boy, my fave player but imo will never win European or world footballer of the year as that arrogance and cockiness he had as 20-24 year old has goen replaced by a very humble player. He dithers too much sometimes and i think he is conscious of that knee as the old Dp will not hesitate to shoot or go past players without thinking while this Dp is playing with maturity but has lost that bit of devil he used to have, the Dp zone seems to be a distant memory and those classical goals are no more occuring with regularity

Salas was shocking on the night and I am not surprised ppl have lost patience with him, not seen too much of him to judge but it might be in the best interest of everyone if he is allowed to leave

Di Vaio did nothing when he came on and I am surprised that ppl are expressing horrors when he misses cos even at Parma when he was scoring regularly he used to miss sitters in the bucketloads but he needs time to settle in and hopefully the managers and fans will not put him under undue pressure
:wallbang:
How could I missed such cherry on a cake? ;) :thumb:

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Malamenga ] ++

Ok, correct me if im wrong, but weren't perugia playing on the exact same pitch as you?
haha..this dude is right ..... but that is already a history ... it was in the past...should I mention ur scudetto slip up in 1998/99?:D:D

it happens...lets go back for some 5-7 years......to La Liga... u know what I mean? Real vs Barca....every year Real played a last game of the season in Tenerife and everytime lost the championship.....these things happen very often...but as for Lazio...they do entertain as Milan did early this season. I have a respect to them...but boy, open ur eyes....see the reality. U have very small bench...and in Seria A IT DOES MATTER A LOT!!! I like the way Lazio plays and I liked their game vs Juve...but it wont last long....as for Juve...it is not over yet...just the opposite..it is a beginning.........

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++

I have a respect to them...but boy, open ur eyes....see the reality. U have very small bench...and in Seria A IT DOES MATTER A LOT!!!
Yeah, but we dont have CL games to play....Thats why you need bench;) And we've seen what a mid-week game can do to Juve & Milan ;)

As for the second Part, agreed...Juve's season is far from over.

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

Yeah, but we dont have CL games to play....Thats why you need bench;) And we've seen what a mid-week game can do to Juve & Milan ;)

As for the second Part, agreed...Juve's season is far from over.
look, it is not only about midweek games...it is also about injuries...now u are without Cezar, who impressed me alot...also Couto suspended, +mihailovic...look...ur squad is depleting...and it is a serious issue...lets see how well u do vs bologna...a draw with them will save u....

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Cesar & Miha..two players...

what happened with you when you had Gattuso (of all PPL) injured? ;)

And There is Sorin on the bensh for Cesar's place;)

and agreed. Draw against Bologna is a good result. although i could hardly say "save us"..:rolleyes: Save us from what?

Oct 2, 2002
save u from a loss...
look, sorin did not have so much experience in seria a yet..he is not that ready to fulfill the position of Cezar.
--agree, Gattuso was injured, but look how Ambrosini plays! with a good rotation system that we have in Milan almost all of our players get playing experience. with u it is a different case.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
What exactly is the difference..again?

Take away 4 "main" players from any team and see what you get. Lazio is no different to Juve, Milan, or any other team in Seria A in that respect. (Juventine here will confirm their own Bologna experiment this season;))

Ambrosini had a great game, last game only ;) The rest of the season he was average at best. He is not a replacement for Gattuso. Although i find gattuso to be hardly "high class" player, he is the only real working horse you have in the team. Considering that the rest of your midfield is attacking minded, He is essential for your team.

Sorin does not have much Seria A experience, but that doesnt mean that he wont be up to a task. ;)

And we are rotating our players. We have a team for Coppa & Uefa Cup and a team for Seria A. Seria A team rests during Uefa or Coppa games. We usually have benched Favalli & Negro, who, althogh not a "high-class" players do a decent job when on the field. Our striker sub is Chiesa. Our DM sub is Giannichieda. Not bad for the first line subs.

Now I'm not saying that Lazio's subs are better than Milan's ;), I'm just saying that in this respect we are on the level with any other team in Serie A.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
What exactly is the difference..again?

Take away 4 "main" players from any team and see what you get. Lazio is no different to Juve, Milan, or any other team in Seria A in that respect. (Juventine here will confirm their own Bologna experiment this season;))

Ambrosini had a great game, last game only ;) The rest of the season he was average at best. He is not a replacement for Gattuso. Although i find gattuso to be hardly "high class" player, he is the only real working horse you have in the team. Considering that the rest of your midfield is attacking minded, He is essential for your team.

Sorin does not have much Seria A experience, but that doesnt mean that he wont be up to a task. ;)

And we are rotating our players. We have a team for Coppa & Uefa Cup and a team for Seria A. Seria A team rests during Uefa or Coppa games. We usually have benched Favalli & Negro, who, althogh not a "high-class" players do a decent job when on the field. Our striker sub is Chiesa. Our DM sub is Giannichieda. Not bad for the first line subs.

Now I'm not saying that Lazio's subs are better than Milan's ;), I'm just saying that in this respect we are on the level with any other team in Serie A.
we'll show them at the end of the season ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)