Juventus kits 2012/2013 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't buy into that fake fan stuff either. The fact is that we have no less than four registered trademarks on our jersey: The Juve badge, the NIke Swoosh, the Jeep logo, and Nike DriFit. Intellectual property and trademarks MUST be respected. Buying pirated products is stealing. What kind of society will we have if trademarks aren't respected? China. If you love Juventus, then don't steal from Juventus. If you want to support the club but don't want to spend the extra money, fine - it's your money, but please do not post links to buy cheap fake shirts on a Juventus fan forum. It's wrong.

My problem is mainly with the people who buy fakes and then complain when we don't sign a $40 Million striker.
Quoted for the truth.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Not sure if anybody has seen or picked up on this....

Juventus Stadium Music CD
http://www.juvestore.com/en/juventus-stadium-soundtrack-cd.html
The official Juventus Stadium 2011/12 soundtrack. The CD includes a track playlist chosen by Juventus players, the stadium's goal celebration song (Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis) and the official team's anthem. Digipak packaging including a booklet containing player photos, autographs and their chosen songs.

From what I think I make out the choices made are:

Andrea Pirlo: Bob Sinclair - Love Generation
Marco Storari: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Fabio Quagliarella: David Guetta ft Usher - Without You
Paolo De Ceglie: Avicii - Levels

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
JFG - When the name or number starts to peel away from your jersey, it can be easily fixed by covering the area with wax paper, and ironing over it. Pell away the wax paper and the lettering will be perfectly repaired. I do not know if the same is true for the star, as I've not tried it. If ironing it back on to the shirt does not work, I would suggest stitching it, rather than glue. If you don't sew, any tailor shop could repair it for you in seconds. Good luck.
Thanks mate, I'll ask the mother to the sewing for fear that I might attach my hand to the shirt if I do it myself:D
Man, booze must be so cheap there, six packs here are like $15 each.

Fark, that's a lot, but definitely not hard to do though :p
Not hard at all man, especially when my local has a bar in the smoking section, far too convenient

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Man, booze must be so cheap there, six packs here are like $15 each.
Six packs are 6 - 15 bucks depending on import, domestic, alcohol content. At bars a beer can cost anywhere from $2 to $10 depending on where you are.

---------- Post added 27.06.2012 at 12:20 ----------

I have the pic of us wiht that guy :lol:
Post that shit as an example of what is acceptable.:D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
my favorite bar has 2 bottles of beer + 10 tequilla shots for 17 bucks. I love that place :weee:
wtffffffffffffff. I haven't got tequila at a bar here before but at clubs it's usually like $6-7. wouldn't be that much cheaper at bar. although I did buy a bottle of tequila yesterday for ($35..it was like the cheapest one too..) ready to be drunk tomorrow night before going out :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
$8-9 is the norm for six packs unless you're going after some corporate domestics.

You can get a 30 pack for $15 if you're really thirsty.
Yuengling is the shit. 11 bucks for a 12 pack.

---------- Post added 27.06.2012 at 11:10 ----------

A slab (24) of decent beer (heineken, becks, good local beers etc) will usually cost $40-50.
That's some fucked up inflation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)