Juventus kits 2012/2013 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Wonder if we get a new 3rd kit since we're back in the Champions League? I know we normally use previous seasons away kits, but a fancy new CL kit would be nice!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
oh wtf i hope that is not real, I fucking hate that zipper design, probably the ugliest jersey I've ever even seen even inter kits are better.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Why do we end up with shite jerseys nowadays? This season's jersey (home) was just horrible. Fucking Nike.
it's the prettiest home jersey we've had since 08. Looked very classy, if only we could do something about the yellow letters. Other than that, can't ask for anything better :tup:

i gotta say, i'm not hating on the one posted here either. The zigzags annoy me a little bit, other than that - it looks retro and cool.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I agree Nike makes mostly ok looking shirts except ours, ours are always shit for no reason, they seem to try some new stuff and designs but they're mostly epic failures.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
I'm pretty sure that zipper stripe $#@! has been debunked as a fake.
The zipper kit was rumoured for quiet some time, but it's most definitely fake.

Fake, see the silver bars below the word AUTHENTIC and compare it with the original kit, its as good as Thailand fake kit :)
The legit kits, the bars are bigger and kinda shiny with numbers appearing inside it (in good pictures it can be easily seen).

At least Im relieved that this is not out next season kit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)