Juventus kits 2012/2013 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
PPl buy what I want and what they could afford, its no one's business... If one want to buy a fake jersey doesn't make them a fake fan.... get real! :andyandbarcelona:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't know why its so difficult for people to understand that clubs make money off of licensed merchandise. If it is not an authentic authorized product then the club that you support isn't seeing a dime of that money which go into the day-to-day operating expenditures, etc..

It's a simple concept that seems to evade members here

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I don't know why its so difficult for people to understand that clubs make money off of licensed merchandise. If it is not an authentic authorized product then the club that you support isn't seeing a dime of that money which go into the day-to-day operating expenditures, etc..

It's a simple concept that seems to evade members here
apples and oranges.... If one can't afford the authentic product which honestly is really overpriced IMHO then why shouldn't the just buy a replica for less? How does that make them any less of a fan? The concept of affordability evades you LOL

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
apples and oranges.... If one can't afford the authentic product which honestly is really overpriced IMHO then why shouldn't the just buy a replica for less? How does that make them any less of a fan? The concept of affordability evades you LOL
You're right it does evade me because I can afford things.

Now run home and get your shinebox sweet cheeks

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if a Juve fan has a choice between no Juve shirt or fake Juve shirt buying fake shirt can't make him a fake fan, because he never was in the position to support the club financially, you could cover yourself in Juve merchandise and it still wouldn't make you any bigger fan than that guy. I personally don't support spending 70 euros on a sports shirt and I think that it's ridiculous.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
if a Juve fan has a choice between no Juve shirt or fake Juve shirt buying fake shirt can't make him a fake fan, because he never was in the position to support the club financially, you could cover yourself in Juve merchandise and it still wouldn't make you any bigger fan than that guy. I personally don't support spending 70 euros on a sports shirt and I think that it's ridiculous.
If one can afford it, I see no problem.

70 euros? isn't this the replica shirt? there are 30 or so euros for the stadium shirt, which is of lower quality then the replica, but better then the fake shirts, and you support the club too.

Though it all comes down if you feel like supporting club financially. I like the idea that that I at least "chip in" to the club, but some may find that thats unecessary. It's just a choice.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
My shirt arrived today, however, the third star had come loose and was sitting at the bottom of the packaging :sad:

Wondering if it's possible to iron it on or would some kind of glue be better?

Also, one of the nicest jerseys they put out in a long time, the material is light and very comfortable, worth every cent.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
My shirt arrived today, however, the third star had come loose and was sitting at the bottom of the packaging :sad:

Wondering if it's possible to iron it on or would some kind of glue be better?

Also, one of the nicest jerseys they put out in a long time, the material is light and very comfortable, worth every cent.
The star fell? :D Oh the irony... I hope the "30 on the pitch" thing didn't scratch away? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)