Trez
Davids
Buffon
Camorenesi
Thuram
Zambrotta
Ferrara
Tacchinardi
how the hell are davids, ferrara, zambrotta and trez more important than Tacchinardi?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'll tell you how the hell!

juve have played fine in many games without him. he is very usefull but not as much as the ones mentioned.

Tudor can cover for Tacchi, but who can cover for Davids?
and dont say Conte!!!

as much as Ferrara's been crappy and made mistakes, he is still the most in form defender juve has. so with him gone, i dont think Montero and Iuliano are gonna do a job half as good as his. (mind you: not because ferrara is super, but because Montero and Iuliano SUCK BIG TIME this season!)
i put Tudor out of the equation because he hasn't played in the CB role much recently.

i can't believe your even comparing Trez and Tacchi in terms of importance!!
Trez is juve's top scorer last season and he's a lot better than Zala. (the difference between Trez and Zala is greater than the difference between Tacchi and Tudor)

Zambrotta on the other hand is important because he plays so many roles, and him injured is like 3 subs players injured!

If you can't understand this ranking, make-up your own and back you words up with a solid argument.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, i have to agree with Poalo on this one, for teh second time in a few days...the first was in xtratime in the barca forum:D

Tacchinardi is a key for us. tudor cant cover him.....lippi thinks he can, but we all know he cant.

Trez is important as we have no player who can score as much as him.

Nedved and del piero cant be replaced at all, so they would top the list.

thuram is another key i believe, neither zenoni or birindelli are good replacements.

Tudor can cover ferrara easily.....all lippi has to do is play him there:(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Ok, Ferrara being more imp than Tacchi is arguable i think.
I know Tudor is the best defender at juve right now, but currently, i dont know if he'll fit there smoothly anytime soon.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i can't believe your even comparing Trez and Tacchi in terms of importance!!
Trez is juve's top scorer last season and he's a lot better than Zala. (the difference between Trez and Zala is greater than the difference between Tacchi and Tudor)
Zala is better than Trez in every single aspect bar the finishing. Tacchi is better than Tudor in every single aspect as a holding mid.

Scoring goals but doing sod all else does not make you more important than our key midfielder. Hey remember the united match at delle alpi? who wasn't playing? what was the score?

I rest my case

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
what case?! :LOL:

Del Piero wasn't playing either and the score was 3-0 :rolleyes:
Tacchi has been on the bench for a lot of games this season, yet he juve has still been able to win!

BTW, in the manU game, the whole team sucked!! it was a group effort of people who sucked.

At least Trez made juve look like they were competeing in that game.

One more thing, .....wait a sec......let me quit laughing......
LOL@ ZALAYETTA Being better than TREZ!!!!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
If passions could win a game mine would give Barca a thumping for Juve tomorrow night. My whole year has been tuned to the CL and am glad we got this far and I believe we can beat Barca.
Am getting all too excited here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)