Juventus - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Guys we are not the one who miss players due to the injuries, Barca miss also key players. Anyway, I am looking everywhere for the latest news about Neddy and Trezegol. If you guys know something then let us know?svp

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Probably we are doomed. But if we continue to believe in it, even the little chance we have is gone! why give up before the war even started? That's it, a white flag? :fero:

I say, let's play with a fighting spirit, with a will to win! come into the field and trying to do the best as possible. Then there is a chance we can do something good.

that is what i tried to say!!

ok its true that we are missing key players, especially nedved!!

but we still have chance!! why not???? barcelona is not unbeatable..if we have problmes with the defense , they too.

I dont understand why are you guys saying things like that before the game.

We have òther good players too.:(

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Villarreal beat Barca 2 - 0 And frank de boer is injured in this match do you guys still think that we will not beat Barca ??

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't know if you're joking or not but FDB is not bad at all, he just is prone to dufus errors and has a bad rep :D

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
well , the already confirmed news for now is that D Trezegeut is 100% out of Barca clash while Nedved chances to play against the spanish side is almost 20% . . .

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I don't know if you're joking or not but FDB is not bad at all, he just is prone to dufus errors and has a bad rep :D
He's only good in a 'libero' role. Any other role he makes those awful errors!

And since he hardly ever plays that rol in Barca ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
well , the already confirmed news for now is that D Trezegeut is 100% out of Barca clash while Nedved chances to play against the spanish side is almost 20% . . .
20%? Who calculates this nonsense?! :D

Thanks for the info anyway :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nedved have some kind of hematoma. This is nothing serious of course, but remember guys, when you get a hematoma playing with your friends,,it hurts a little, but enough to not let you play.
A common hematoma take more or less 3,4 days to recover. Neddy could be with no pain for wednesday, but he will be not trained, so Lippi i think, he will take obviously the guys that are training with him the strategy for barca,, so (hope not) neddy is almost out of the barca game.

lets hope the best.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
that's not being pessemistic KeNgO, that's being realistic :down:

i'm expecting another ugly game for juve (like the 0-3 vs. ManU)

a flat 4-4-2 would be best in the absence of Neddy and Trez.

Thuram----Tudor----Iuliano---Pessotto
Camo------Tacchi----Davids--Zambrotta
---------------DV---------DP-----------------
nah i don't think it'll be 3-0 again... unless half the players get flu again.

i'm not too sure about the 4-4-2 being used... i wonder if lippi might play 4-5-1...

Probable but shit lineup
-Thuram--Ferrara--Montero--Zamby-
-----------Tacchi-------Tudor-------------
--Camo----------DP-----------Davids---
-----------------DV/Zala------------------

shit lineup because DP isn't exactly useful playing behind the forward, but DP can't exactly play lone forward either :(

i hope they do play Majed's lineup... because neither the oldies (Ferrara and Montero) are playing. and it would be nice to see Biri play again... who could forget the goal against Depo!

Aug 20, 2002
As long as we dont concede at home i think we are in with a chance, but i cant see this happening as saviola will be too quick for our deffence (if he plays) please god help nedved to a speedy recovery.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i wanna start and end strong,a quick goal is enough to deflate barca's morale.a push in the final minutes will probably get us another decent chance on goal...otherwise we can play on the counterattack.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
The latest news about neddy:
Pavel Nevded joins David Trezeguet on the Juventus injury list and will miss Wednesday's Champions League match against Barcelona

source EuroSport.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Are u shure abought this.If its true where fcuked unless (i hope) our big players like Del Piero Davids camo and thuram play an exellent game.If they do we are certainly in with a chane :) hope fully this will give em a boost.They have proved to us befor they are not a one man team when Del Piero was out so lets now see them show us again!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)