Juventus - Barcelona (6 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I just think Lippi should start D'Vaio then we'd all be happy :).
I think D'Vaio played well in the absence of Del Piero especially i think against Parma in which he scored.He should be getting more games than he does.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes i hope see divaio playing, he needs more opportunities,,

but i think lippi will be counting on zala tomorrow.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I have my full confidence in Zala.. What I'm really worried about is the doubt concerning Nedved's fitness :scared: Damn, I'm nervous.. :nervous:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i dont no about neddy,,,he is alredy in the list of the called players... only hopes the best.

i expèct a great juve tomorrow.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
to anyone who saw yesterday's clash of the titans!!!

(Real Madrid VS Manchester United)

amazing game! alot of chances and real should of have won it by a bigger margin!!!!

but what worries me is that IF we advance through Barcelona we will have to meet one of these two teams! and honestly i don't see that happening!!!!!

watching their game it shows what great footballing giants they are! and what our level of football is!!! it is a pitty we can't have the juventus of the mid 90's when we were the Real Madrid of Europe and we dominated everything!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
For me, yes. Its the type of player I want to see in our team. He is key IMO, more important than just about everyon in our first eleven when he is on form
May I suggest we would do a whole lot better with a player like Makelele.

I have my full confidence in Zala.. What I'm really worried about is the doubt concerning Nedved's fitness Damn, I'm nervous..
Zala is taking too long to fulfill his potential and at best is just a tireless hardworker. I would like to see Di Vaio start today.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
to anyone who saw yesterday's clash of the titans!!!

(Real Madrid VS Manchester United)

amazing game! alot of chances and real should of have won it by a bigger margin!!!!

but what worries me is that IF we advance through Barcelona we will have to meet one of these two teams! and honestly i don't see that happening!!!!!

watching their game it shows what great footballing giants they are! and what our level of football is!!! it is a pitty we can't have the juventus of the mid 90's when we were the Real Madrid of Europe and we dominated everything!
Zidane was simply irresistable :) and Raul is as deadly as ever but first let's put all our efforts into the Barca game ;)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
yes i hope see divaio playing, he needs more opportunities,,

but i think lippi will be counting on zala tomorrow.
If you count on zalayeta to score goals then forget it
he nevered scored a goal in his life our only hope is nedved and devaio playing and delpiaro is in good shape if not then it is an easy Barca victory

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
ok, well he is a good holding player, just like Tacchi, but I don't think he is better at the job. They can both tackle, both pass but TAcchi has a bomb of a shot too. We would have to pay big money and he probab;ly wouldn't want to join us anyway.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
The money is a big problem and yes Makelele does not score often but he is more fluent, does not foul very much and his technic is better.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
The money is a big problem and yes Makelele does not score often but he is more fluent, does not foul very much and his technic is better.
I like Tacchi's technique better actually, he is a more graceful player if you know what I mean. The reason Tacchi fouls more is because he is on his own in the holding role. Real have Flavio to do the same job with him, and of course their forward players have so much possession the other team has few attacks to begin with.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
Tachi is a very good player and also important player to juventus

he does a decent job and he works well!!!!

it is a shame he is not in the NT as not many who occupy that position are better than him!!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Wait a sec Tom - Tacchi is not graceful. No not at all maybe if he gets proper support at the midfield then we shall see the proper Tacchi but for now let's just agree to disagree :D

PS/Love you most wanted list...... :thumb:
D'Allesandro would be a nice addition there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)