Juventus 2011 US Tour (9 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
It's more like a 7.5 hour drive according to google maps. I'm going to check on flights tomorrow.

I'll have to miss a day of work, but this is worth it. I just wish I had someone to come with and split gas money. lol

Del_Bryan

Jul 20, 2011
Bought the ticket for the game in Toronto on 23rd July. Does anyone have any ideas that when they are gonna arrive at Toronto and what hotel they are gonna stay in?

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
I saw they were playing in North Carolina next week, I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off I was thinking about making the 6 or so hour drive up the coast to check it out. I can barely afford it, but this is not a chance that comes up often.
6 hour drive is nothing, you gotta swing that.

It's only about 28 for me :(

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Juve arrive at Philadelphia airport at 16

they are staying at the FOUR SEASONS HOTEL PHILADELPHIA

they will leave the hotel at 17.30 to have a training session at 18:30 at

NOVACARE COMPLEX
One NovaCare Way
19145 Filadelfia, Pennsylvania
Stati Uniti

open to public (times are in U.S time)
How come you couldn't give us that info last summer when they came?!?!??

Juventino233

Jul 6, 2011
whoa whoa whoa whoa how will you be meeting the team!?
ahhhh i want to meet them!!!!!
My uncle is in talks with the MLSE to bring the team to his restaurant for a charity dinner/signing, it's likely not happening though I haven't heard anything since last week. Which only makes me more upset since I can't go to the game, which I had seats behind the bench too :(

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The venues for the matches are no better either, BTW

I can't wait for the day they branch out and do a 5 leg tour across the U.S.

Promoters here have shown that they have the money to bring a team like Barca, UTD, Arsenal to the U.S.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
My uncle is in talks with the MLSE to bring the team to his restaurant for a charity dinner/signing, it's likely not happening though I haven't heard anything since last week. Which only makes me more upset since I can't go to the game, which I had seats behind the bench too :(
I'll gladly take your tickets. :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I am heading with my buddies to Toronto Friday night, will check the practice on Saturday morning, then will watch the match later that night
That's so true. The information provided is so limited. No way we are able to track the team.
The venues for the matches are no better either, BTW

I can't wait for the day they branch out and do a 5 leg tour across the U.S.

Promoters here have shown that they have the money to bring a team like Barca, UTD, Arsenal to the U.S.
I don't know what both of you are talking about, this tour is probably the most organized one ever. The Juve official website have the schedule for each day during their stay in North America. http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/...ile=wcm:path:juvecom-en/campo/tour2011/diario They have every little detail about the tour, from departure, to arriving, training and etc
Add to it, I am glad they will play at BMO field this year in Toronto, instead of Rogers Centre, the baseball venue where they played last year.

Del_Bryan

Jul 20, 2011
I am heading with my buddies to Toronto Friday night, will check the practice on Saturday morning, then will watch the match later that night

I don't know what both of you are talking about, this tour is probably the most organized one ever. The Juve official website have the schedule for each day during their stay in North America. http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/...ile=wcm:path:juvecom-en/campo/tour2011/diario They have every little detail about the tour, from departure, to arriving, training and etc
Add to it, I am glad they will play at BMO field this year in Toronto, instead of Rogers Centre, the baseball venue where they played last year.
Thanks for letting me know. I didbt know this schedule exist before, so...... Seems like need to stay in toronto on friday night.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

I guess its a matter of opinion.

All I know is that last year they had every game/venue/date listed out more than a month prior to the tour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)