Juventus 2011 US Tour (3 Viewers)

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
Bonucci and Del Piero were at the store at work at this morning (In2 Sports in Vaughan), I got a phone call to rush over there but I didnt wake up! What a bummer, what can you do...oh yah for everyone going to the game today or watching it on TV...We printed Pirlo,Chiellini and Del Piero's shirts with there names and numbers, Bonucci also picked up a pair of Nike Air Tiempo Legend 4's...Del Piero was going to wear my jersey at the game because they didnt have any size mediums!!
jesus christ I live down the street

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino233

Jul 6, 2011
Bonucci and Del Piero were at the store at work at this morning (In2 Sports in Vaughan), I got a phone call to rush over there but I didnt wake up! What a bummer, what can you do...oh yah for everyone going to the game today or watching it on TV...We printed Pirlo,Chiellini and Del Piero's shirts with there names and numbers, Bonucci also picked up a pair of Nike Air Tiempo Legend 4's...Del Piero was going to wear my jersey at the game because they didnt have any size mediums!!
Do you know Patrick who works there? ... I'm going to have a talk to him about not informing me they were there :mad: I missed the game for a wedding, and missed two oppurtunities to meet the team. Not a good weekend at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)