Juventus 2011 US Tour (8 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I'm not putting it into a debate or argument, lol. Whatever matter that is, can we camp outside the hotel or in the lobby?
They will be in Toronto for Friday night, then they will leave Saturday night after the match, they will stay in the Four Seasons hotel in Toronto down town.
I love the fact they will practice on 26th of July in Central Park, New York, at 10:30 am, which should be a great time to meet the players

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Nah, I will check in the hotel tomorrow, then will see them practice on Saturday morning instead of waiting infront the Four Seasons Hotel like a teenage girl anxious to see the Jonas brothers.

Del_Bryan

Jul 20, 2011
lol count me in might wanna go to yyz first
I think it would be hard to get contact with the team in the airport. You can imagine they rush to the bus or whatever.
Nah, I will check in the hotel tomorrow, then will see them practice on Saturday morning instead of waiting infront the Four Seasons Hotel like a teenage girl anxious to see the Jonas brothers.
I wish I could check in too but the hotel is so expensive. Will there be security around hotel?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Tomorrow at 7:30 pm eastern time

I think it would be hard to get contact with the team in the airport. You can imagine they rush to the bus or whatever.

I wish I could check in too but the hotel is so expensive. Will there be security around hotel?
I am still a student, so I can't check in the Four Seasons Hotel, 300$ plus a night is just too much, we got a cheaper one for 100$ per night. There will be security for sure

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
Bonucci and Del Piero were at the store at work at this morning (In2 Sports in Vaughan), I got a phone call to rush over there but I didnt wake up! What a bummer, what can you do...oh yah for everyone going to the game today or watching it on TV...We printed Pirlo,Chiellini and Del Piero's shirts with there names and numbers, Bonucci also picked up a pair of Nike Air Tiempo Legend 4's...Del Piero was going to wear my jersey at the game because they didnt have any size mediums!!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Bonucci and Del Piero were at the store at work at this morning (In2 Sports in Vaughan), I got a phone call to rush over there but I didnt wake up! What a bummer, what can you do...oh yah for everyone going to the game today or watching it on TV...We printed Pirlo,Chiellini and Del Piero's shirts with there names and numbers, Bonucci also picked up a pair of Nike Air Tiempo Legend 4's...Del Piero was going to wear my jersey at the game because they didnt have any size mediums!!
No way, that's like 5 minutes from my house. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)