Juventus 2011 US Tour (2 Viewers)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I don't know about the rest of you but watching last night's game against club america was extremely ugly in my eyes. I mean italian football is nowhere near beautiful but we looked poor. We barely beat club america..... This just shows that we need some star players up front. The only players, in my eyes, that did outstanding was Krasic and Linchtstiener. Both of em played 110% on the field.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I don't know about the rest of you but watching last night's game against club america was extremely ugly in my eyes. I mean italian football is nowhere near beautiful but we looked poor. We barely beat club america..... This just shows that we need some star players up front. The only players, in my eyes, that did outstanding was Krasic and Linchtstiener. Both of em played 110% on the field.
you know that america is already been playing right? Also we in no way looked poor especially as this is our 2nd real exhibition game. Finally the marked improvement from saturday was palatable so I believe your expectations at this time in the season are erroneous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)