Juve pre-season matches (8 Viewers)

omar.10.7

Feb 13, 2013
I can't wait for this. This will also be my first live juve match. I'm going to San Fran and dodgers stadium. It's gonna be awesome. And I believe the confederations cup will be i. June. This tournament will be held in late July. A strong juve makes a strong azzurri. So champions league and World Cup trophies next year for juve and Italia.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't wait for this. This will also be my first live juve match. I'm going to San Fran and dodgers stadium. It's gonna be awesome. And I believe the confederations cup will be i. June. This tournament will be held in late July. A strong juve makes a strong azzurri. So champions league and World Cup trophies next year for juve and Italia.
You are setting yourself up for massive disappointment my namesake :D :p

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Juve will be playing in Miami during that tournament thing this summer?
Everyone in the tournament will. Hopefully we'll see Juve in the final but i don't care, we'll see them anyway. (The Sun Life Stadium is the one in Miami)

Just Pm'd you. I'm on your way down to Miami, so it's easier for you to pick me up than using 2 cars for the trip and of course, we would share the expenses. You said you're taking your gf, i'm not taking my wife so we should have enough room for one or two more Juventini if there's anyone else in Florida.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)