Juve pre-season matches (5 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus.com confirms:

Juventus celebrate Gary Neville
On 24th May at the Old Trafford, the Bianconeri will play a friendly match against Manchester United to celebrate their legendary captain who announced his retirement from the game. Ferguson: “In the past, we played memorable encounters against Juventus”.

All European teams, and in particular Manchester United, are ready to celebrate one of the most important champions of the last decades. At the end of this season Gary Neville, one of the symbol players and captain of the team managed by Sir Alex Ferguson, will retire.

Being 36 years old and with more than 600 appearances with the Red Devils, Neville will bid his final farewell to football. And to celebrate this moment, he has chosen Juventus. A friendly has been arranged between the English team and Juve on Tuesday 24th May at the Old Trefford stadium in Manchester.

Manager Ferguson left his commentary about the event on the official website of Manchester United: “In the past, we played memorable encounters against Juventus, and I’m sure that this will be unforgettable as well.”

Aug 17, 2007
Great. I support the decision to take part in this match. Why?

Gary Neville: "Del Piero is the greatest player i have ever played against, he twisted me incredibly".

I'd love to see Ale twist him in his last match too...then he'll think:"Thank god it's my last match...I hate this game".

It's kinda funny that Man Utd arranged this match against Neville's biggest nightmare...that's his last game, leave him alone :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)