Juve pre-season matches (6 Viewers)

marikon1

Aug 11, 2010
Will we cancel Trofeo Berlusconi or match against our Primavera? There's a game against Sturm Graz after theese 2 friendlies and it would mean we play 3 matches in 4 days, which is kind of impossible.

Jan 24, 2010
Will we cancel Trofeo Berlusconi or match against our Primavera? There's a game against Sturm Graz after theese 2 friendlies and it would mean we play 3 matches in 4 days, which is kind of impossible.
As i know the match against Primavera will be played but im not sure when.. but im 100% sure that it will be played...;)...

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
When are we going to get some new about Juventus' 2011 pre-season fixture list? Any word on whether or not they are going to the USA this year... i saw them in New Jersey last year and would love to see them Stateside again

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
My Manutd-friend told me that they use Cole, Yorke etc for their testomonial games and he thinks they'll do the same this time. The match is 4 days before the CL final and some days after last seasonmatch.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My Manutd-friend told me that they use Cole, Yorke etc for their testomonial games and he thinks they'll do the same this time. The match is 4 days before the CL final and some days after last seasonmatch.
It wouldn't surprise me if some of his old teammates played, unfortunately I think Man Utd will get to the CL final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)