Juve pre-season matches (6 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:lol: In the last 10 years they've been here 3 times or more. You never saw them live?
no but that was against ajax i don't have money for that and i want to take a picture of me with players and i can't do that as i sit high in that ugly arena :p

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
That's almost impossible or you should go to Schiphol when they arrive :)
not when they have a summer training camp in holland :klin:
but i was thinking about staying at schiphol last year but i was scary i wouldn't see them or had the courage to talk to them

Aug 2, 2005
Wednesday 8 June, 2011
Juventus confirm USA tour

Juventus have confirmed that they will tour the United States of America as part of their preparations for 2011-12.

The Old Lady, who will be based in Philadelphia, will be in America from July 19 until August 1.

The Bianconeri will play three friendly games as part of the tour, including a tie against Mexican outfit Club America.

That match will be staged at Field Stadium in New York on July 26.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The Big-O would be packed! 50-60 thousand for sure. I sent e-mails in the past to our local club, Juve and sh*t. Nada!

Jul 1, 2010
The Big-O would be packed! 50-60 thousand for sure. I sent e-mails in the past to our local club, Juve and sh*t. Nada!
You saw the expansion plans for the Saputo stadium for 2012(MLS)?

Looks nice, 20k seats. The lights on poles look like shit though, I wish they could integrate them to the roof somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)