Juve not for ADP? (2 Viewers)

Should Del Piero be sold?

• Yes, Alessandro Del Piero should be sold.

• No, Alessandro Del Piero should stay.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
DAVIDZ: i think you should watch more football, i don't think your that open minded in football !
Monkfish: your wasting your time man here !

Del piero all the Way !

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
do you really watch Juve plays?... Del Piero contribute almost nothing this season... he score lilttle.. assist almost none... he dont dribble players.. no creative plays....they have to lay him the best of sitter, even then deep in your heart you know he will miss, and you will be extra happy if it ever go in bcoz of that... thats pathetic , no?

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
DAVIDZ: i think you should watch more football, i don't think your that open minded in football !
Monkfish: your wasting your time man here !

Del piero all the Way !

believe me azzuri7, i'm very open minded, and unfortunately for you and many other dp fans, very objective.

I also noted you included Kluivert in your list for top players for Euro 2004......:down::down: and you said i need to watch more football :dielaugh::dielaugh:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I totally agree with you Alex, its a shame that only the true Juve fans appreciate him. And i think some "fans" and people just says he is is overrated just because they think it is cool to always break down the "big guys", you can see the same pattern about Ferrari in F1 and Microsoft and so on. Its disgusting!
oh go and shoot yourself.

Sep 28, 2002
ok, my point:

ale sucks ass this season, sucked last season and basically every year. but i want him to astay here and suck further. forza il capitano!!!

Oct 1, 2002
man, I really like Del Piero as a person and as a player.
but the fact is he is no longer the Alex we used to know, he has lost his finishing touch and underperform in many matches.
to be frank, he doesn't deserve the tremendous wages he get now.
I still like him and waiting him to find his old form.
plz don't defend his perfomance blindly, becoz the truth is there, watch some juve games this season, and u'll see how often he lose ball.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
He's my favourite player, but I am also disappointed by his performances this season...
I started liking Juve 8 years ago when he played along with Vialli and Ravanelli....man, they were awesome....sadly, he has gone through many injuries and is not that kind of player anymore...
I really hope he can return to form one day.....although it will be hard :down:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Just so we're clear: Alessandro Del Piero is Juventus, and Juventus is Del Piero. There is no separating the two. Everyone is free to criticize when DP has a bad game, but real Juve fans would NEVER call for his ouster. NEVER! Give up on DP at your own peril, as the man is a football god. Sure, there are better players out there, but nobody can bring Juve the honor and glory that DP has brought.

Don't be a trailer trash fan. Don't support the club only when it wins. Support Alex DP always!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Well I think all the big teams all over the world should have a symbol player and i think DP is the only one who could be considered as the Juve's Symbol

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Just so we're clear: Alessandro Del Piero is Juventus, and Juventus is Del Piero. There is no separating the two. Everyone is free to criticize when DP has a bad game, but real Juve fans would NEVER call for his ouster. NEVER! Give up on DP at your own peril, as the man is a football god. Sure, there are better players out there, but nobody can bring Juve the honor and glory that DP has brought.

Don't be a trailer trash fan. Don't support the club only when it wins. Support Alex DP always!
Your the Best ! i agree with you !!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really lIke the guy. He is an inspirational players and is by far the most skille dplayer in our team.

I have plentu of confidence in him... but we have to accept that he underperformed this season..and a couple others in the past because of injury problems.

I sometimes go mad with him when he chokes like the depor and the roma games...when he was out in the first minutes because of an injury and we needed him so much... but ok...lets give him another chance.

He is a great guy after all.

Aug 1, 2003
We have many type of Del Piero fans... one being DP=Juve fans, another one being 'I love DP, but he's not giving enough, so if the price is right, he has to go', and last but not least there is the ultimate Del Piero hater which comes up with stupid threads and also disses del piero everytime and discredits him when dp does something good and blame dp even if its obvious the whole team sucked, not just del piero.

well. Juve won't sell DP anyway, at least I think not. so either way I'll have to accept his presence in the team :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)