Juve not for ADP? (1 Viewer)

Should Del Piero be sold?

• Yes, Alessandro Del Piero should be sold.

• No, Alessandro Del Piero should stay.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
how come im constantly reading about how shit Del PIero is? I thought this was a Juve fan site.

F!@K OFF

The guy is Juve's greatest asset.
And everyone says he's soooooo over rated.
Bullshit.
he's not over rated he under achieves because of the extreme pressure his under. Over rated and under achieve- There's a difference.

When he's fit, and confident he becomes of the most influential players in Europe. But people always look for something special in him every single time he gets the ball. And when he has dips in form thats when he needs the most support But instead everyone jumps and starts bagging him

For ****'s sake the guys our captian, our symbol, but he's also human- next time you hear some one dishing out at DP tell them piss off and review soccer history!!!
Next time i hear Del Piero in this forum i wanna see Legend in the same sentence.
i agree with you alex...

i am sick of ppl who are talking shit about ale,too.

but what can we do??
we know who he is,how important is his "name" for juve etc etc...
let ppl talk...
it's very difficult to make everyone like everyone.

trust me,del piero has enough fans who TRULLY love him,admire him and so on.
now,for the few who don't like him,it's their problem.
not ale's,not yours...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
we l prolly be still talking abou del piero .. or we can switch to another player .. dont worry about us .. life goes on mr Andre !!
Yes, but will you still be a fan of Juventus??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Modo, you're missing the point.

Will you still be a Juventus fan if Del Piero leaves the club altogether and never come backs back,even to coach or whatever?

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Alex is still a great player and the real leader of Juve as it's players claim, including Pavel.

He isn't consistent, yes, but look at the injuries. Every year he has one two big ones. Still he's there at the end and helps the team a lot.

He is already a Juve legend and a part of Juve history as well as Italian football histor, his number of matches and goals show that.

Forza Alex, i don't need him to be the best in the world, for me he is a real hero, a flag and that is why he will always be the best in my heart and in so many peoples'.

May 30, 2004
ye it still juventus.. even if he leaves its all da same .. he wont though.. baggio left and still juvefan then vieri left platini left vialli ravanelli ... everyone comes and goes man...duznt change nething but for now enjoy his presence

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
Alex is still a great player and the real leader of Juve as it's players claim, including Pavel.

He isn't consistent, yes, but look at the injuries. Every year he has one two big ones. Still he's there at the end and helps the team a lot.

He is already a Juve legend and a part of Juve history as well as Italian football histor, his number of matches and goals show that.

Forza Alex, i don't need him to be the best in the world, for me he is a real hero, a flag and that is why he will always be the best in my heart and in so many peoples' .

bravo!

that was great to hear...
i am touched! :touched:

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
DP has to stay untill he will retire... and then be something for the club.. but if we got a BIG offer from chelski (who else) then it has to be at least 35£.... done!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del piero is Legend !

I agree with you alex ....PPl here in this forum , sorry to say but ppl here Don't apreciat Nothing !... They can't feel with the player ... they just look if the player is doing good ... they don't know that before when dp's performance was poor his Father Died ..C'mon ppl Have Mercy For a While , They Don't Feel When Some1 is Injured for almost 1year and half , how it feels for him .... Sadly as some1 said upthere ONLY true Juve Fans Loves Del piero ...
another point , i would like to talk about here : TOO many of you talked about Dp and that he shouldn't be in the starting 11 in the Portugal !
i repeat ,( just DON'T FORGET ) who Helped us to Qualify to Euro
1st with Finland Away when he scored the 2nd goal
2nd also he scored against Wales Home and Away
he helped Italy with the 4-0 win over Wales When totti wasn't playing !
against Germany even if it's friendly , but he created the goal ...
also against serbia in italy in the Quali , he scored from a free kick....

So I just can't understand how you guys Can be satisfied ???

-Some of you are Still talking about his WC in 02...( True Juve fans should be laughing at you, when you guys start saying that his performance was poor ) Let remind you of sth and it's only one word (Mexico) hope you know what i mean....

Anyhow to me as Juve fan , Dp will always be Legend ! and he will be back to prove you all wrong !!!

Dp till Death !

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Here's my issue with all of this:

I understand full well that there are a lot of Juve fans here who are fans of the club because of Del Piero, and that's perfectly fine, because more often than not, a certain player that you find yourself drawn to will lead you to support the team as well.

The problem is the people who come on here and on different forums who question whether we are "True" Juve fans just because we criticize our captain?? Since when do we, as fans, have to blindly follow someone because he is our "flag" or "hero" as I've seen him labeled as.

So, let me get this straight, its perfectly OK to criticize Nedved, or Thuram, or Buffon, who had equally disappointing years, because they are not the Captain, but the Captain himself is off-limits??

Doesn't make much sense to me. No one on a team is above criticsm, and that includes the Captain. That doesn't mean that we hate him. You're confusing the two, between criticsm and hate. Hate would be if Del Piero had a 20 goal season last year, and people were still being openly critical, then that's hate. But lets face reality here, He's not getting any younger, he's constantly injured, and even when he's not injured he's been off form more often than not.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
Here's my issue with all of this:

I understand full well that there are a lot of Juve fans here who are fans of the club because of Del Piero, and that's perfectly fine, because more often than not, a certain player that you find yourself drawn to will lead you to support the team as well.

The problem is the people who come on here and on different forums who question whether we are "True" Juve fans just because we criticize our captain?? Since when do we, as fans, have to blindly follow someone because he is our "flag" or "hero" as I've seen him labeled as.

So, let me get this straight, its perfectly OK to criticize Nedved, or Thuram, or Buffon, who had equally disappointing years, because they are not the Captain, but the Captain himself is off-limits??

Doesn't make much sense to me. No one on a team is above criticsm, and that includes the Captain. That doesn't mean that we hate him. You're confusing the two, between criticsm and hate. Hate would be if Del Piero had a 20 goal season last year, and people were still being openly critical, then that's hate. But lets face reality here, He's not getting any younger, he's constantly injured, and even when he's not injured he's been off form more often than not.
spot on serge, but id like to add something to the pot, as captain, he hold responsibility, players look to the captain for inspiration, leadership etc, dp need to display it next season, as he is meant to inspire, as thats his leadership style, if he want to remain club idol, he has to get his ass in gear or loose his place like baggio did, cos micco maybe his heir, jus as dp was to baggio.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
ye it still juventus.. even if he leaves its all da same .. he wont though.. baggio left and still juvefan then vieri left platini left vialli ravanelli ... everyone comes and goes man...duznt change nething but for now enjoy his presence
You are absolutely right. And look at them, Baggio Platini Ravanelli, Juve legends what more would they like, that is what will become of Alex...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
how come im constantly reading about how shit Del PIero is? I thought this was a Juve fan site.

F!@K OFF

The guy is Juve's greatest asset.
And everyone says he's soooooo over rated.
Bullshit.
he's not over rated he under achieves because of the extreme pressure his under. Over rated and under achieve- There's a difference.

When he's fit, and confident he becomes of the most influential players in Europe. But people always look for something special in him every single time he gets the ball. And when he has dips in form thats when he needs the most support But instead everyone jumps and starts bagging him

For ****'s sake the guys our captian, our symbol, but he's also human- next time you hear some one dishing out at DP tell them piss off and review soccer history!!!
Next time i hear Del Piero in this forum i wanna see Legend in the same sentence.

Most influential player in Europe? Yeah, right :howler: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)