Juve fans(Vikingz) are kings for me now :)) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
jog on..... I bet you're immigrant there,filthy immigrant. Pure sweed would congratulate me on my choice :D
No, thats just the thing, I feel sorry for you, retarded skinheads would think you are a slavic inbred and look down on you if you lived here in Sweden. Just like ironically enough, Western europeans have looked down on, oppressed and shit on the whole slavic race for over a millenia as barbarians (for a long time, didnt consider them fellow europeans, was eye opener for me as a kid, europeans treating other europeans like that), way before they started colonializing and oppressing non-europeans, you were their first guinea pigs for their selfish and "superior" intolerant BS.

You know an example of this? Its funny, like less then a decade ago, all the right wing extremist of Europe had a big meeting to discuss common policy, and it all fell apart, because you know why? Because Mussolinis daughter, leader of the faschist party, insulted the Romanian extremist party as barbaric dogs(romanians in general), and insulted slavic people in general, talk about european brotherhood.

You should open a history book some time, other then revinisionistic and pathetic ramblings of third reich BS who say their ancestors are ironically indians without knowing of it.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    No, thats just the thing, retarded skinheads would think you are a slavic inbred and look down on you if you lived here in Sweden. Just like ironically enough, Western europeans have looked down on, oppressed and shit on the whole slavic race for over a millenia (for a long time, didnt consider them fellow europeans), way before they started colonializing and oppressing non-europeans, you were their first guinea pigs for their intolerant BS.
    At least we had a bathroom and toilette while sweeds washed their hands in their own piss. Grab a viking helmet,maybe you'll get more sweed.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    We got some people who think similar like you back here in my country, poor men they are. Osman, just leave him be.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    It has been responded.....the respond was: WTF?!

Italians aren't regarded high in neither support group in Croatia. They are often labeled as pussies,whiners,hair gel lovers,lousy warriors and a reason why third reich fell apart :)
    The ideology of the movement was blend of fascism,[1] nazism,[2] Croatian ultranationalism, and Roman Catholic Clericalist Fundamentalism.[3]

it's like everything that is wrong with the world all rolled-up into one
    Worse or better,it's the foundation of the state you live in..... now challenge me to hit you with the facts :)

I regard my self as a roman catholic,fan of ustasha movement and sympathizer of 3rd reich and i see nothing wrong with it :) Do I have problem with other nations? No...but in my country,for which i gave my blood.... I feel free to think that way.
    Jesus and we thought Andries was bad

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Do you support any team in Croatia, Alen? I like the Croatian tifo scene a lot especially BBB.

As for Vikings, they are kings for me to :D why not when they are the main reason that "Fossa dei Leoni" of Meelan dissolved.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    That Milan group dissolved due to corruption, leaders earning money off being the lapdogs of Milan board/Berlusconi, and lots of other inn fighting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Thanks Vlatko & Alen for the translations & explanations.

Football wouldn't be the same without big, noisy away supports.

You just can't beat running around a town with your mates and a few thousand others.

I hope Dinamo aren't punished too heavily.
    You are 100% right.

Running around town being noisy has got nothing to do with being violent though.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    You are 100% right.

Running around town being noisy has got nothing to do with being violent though.
    Depends how big the support is.

If you have like 7,000 fans in a city for three days, like Aberdeen did a couple of times in Madrid and Munich a few years ago, there will inevitably be the odd incident.

And I don't have a problem with fans fighting each other, as long as the fight is between a couple of groups who want a fight and it's not just random attacks on ordinary fans.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Depends how big the support is.

If you have like 7,000 fans in a city for three days, like Aberdeen did a couple of times in Madrid and Munich a few years ago, there will inevitably be the odd incident.

And I don't have a problem with fans fighting each other, as long as the fight is between a couple of groups who want a fight and it's not just random attacks on ordinary fans.
    Incidents are bound to happen wherever a large group of people get together. But when you're talking about fans as those of Zagreb, I don't think you can call it "incidents".
    Last time I was at an "away" game, there were 20.000 of us. Incidents did happen obviously, but there was no trace of violence.
    (Note: I myself am not a fan of the team that was playing then, I was just tagging along with friends as I do every other week or so.)

And while your view on fighting may be correct, it is rather utopian if you ask me. There's allways going to be collateral damage, not necessarily random people getting caught up, but for example damaged properties.

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    Old school..... btw,Bergamo had(and still has as i know of) a great fighting crew back in the early 90ies,but they staey back home when we came into town.....then it was just as normal to bang in on the main square of host town and wait. Old school never dies :)
    :tup:

Italians aren't regarded high in neither support group in Croatia. They are often labeled as pussies,whiners,hair gel lovers,lousy warriors and a reason why third reich fell apart :)
    :lol: , so true

BTW Barkuss; I da dodje Materazzi, svršit ćemo mu po faci! Zagreb Dinamo!! :D
    :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)