Juve fans(Vikingz) are kings for me now :)) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    Worse or better,it's the foundation of the state you live in..... now challenge me to hit you with the facts :)

I regard my self as a roman catholic,fan of ustasha movement and sympathizer of 3rd reich and i see nothing wrong with it :) Do I have problem with other nations? No...but in my country,for which i gave my blood.... I feel free to think that way.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Worse or better,it's the foundation of the state you live in..... now challenge me to hit you with the facts :)

I regard my self as a roman catholic,fan of ustasha movement and sympathizer of 3rd reich and i see nothing wrong with it :) Do I have problem with other nations? No...but in my country,for which i gave my blood.... I feel free to think that way.
    What is it about the 3rd Reich that makes you a sympathizer?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with gangs of 17 year old kids, who have just grown out of their diapers and who support that ideology by beating people to death, in the late hours of the night.

Thank God most of them grow out of it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    We are Viking of Zagreb. Don't suck my cock.

:lol:
    Yeah, it looks funny when you look at it that way, but I doubt that Snoop was looking at what was already written on the banner.
    He wanted to write "We're Viking, we suck cock" and only coincidentally it turned out to look as it did. :D

Actually, the word "Nemojte" written on the banner made Snoop's attempt to write in Croatian grammatically correct :lol:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Yeah, it looks funny when you look at it that way, but I doubt that Snoop was looking at what was already written on the banner.
    He wanted to write "We're Viking, we suck cock" and only coincidentally it turned out to look as it did. :D

Actually, the word "Nemojte" written on the banner made Snoop's attempt to write in Croatian grammatically correct :lol:
    Yeah, I figured the intention but he wanted to see if it made sense. :D

BTW Barkuss; I da dodje Materazzi, svršit ćemo mu po faci! Zagreb Dinamo!! :D

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Football wouldn't be the same without big, noisy away supports.

You just can't beat running around a town with your mates and a few thousand others.

I hope Dinamo aren't punished too heavily.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    What is it about the 3rd Reich that makes you a sympathizer?

Well,first of all,my grandfather was JG52 ace in WW2 and after that,ideology of the reich,original idea(before final solution)....and the discipline of the armed forces before Hitler started to halucinate cuz of drugs. During my service over Velebit in 1994.-1995. I had a black cross of something issued to my grandfather during flying over eastern front,as well as HOS badge of Jure Francetic brigade that was given to me by a close friend of my from Tomislavgrad....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)