Juve fans(Vikingz) are kings for me now :)) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What's their motives?
The Viking section of our Ultras are showing support to Dinamo supporters, BBB. The article says Vikings respect them as they are a radical group, one of the few left, that "takes over a city" which they visit and shit like that. UEFA is giving shit to Dinamo for their fans and our Vikings basically are saying keep it going.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Oh and on the sign they're referring to them as "Ustaše" so it's one right wing radical group supporting the other.

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys are responsible for "Se saltelli, muore Balotelli". :oops:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Before I transfer or make any move, just tell me what are we supposed to do in this thread?
In short, the problematic part of the Juve ultras show support and solidarity to their colleagues from the Dinamo Zagreb ultras.

Here is a translation of the article:

Even the Bad Blue Boys (Dinamo Zagreb fans) were surprised by the banners that were used on Juventus-Udinese.
"Solidarity with the Ustasha* from Zagreb" was writen on one banner, while in other banners the Juventus fans wrote "Guys from Zagreb, don't give up"

The photos we received here made us research more, but the Bad Blue Boys said "We didn't even know that we're in good relation with the Vikings"

The ultra group Viking Juventus was founded in the early 80's and won respect on the fan scene in Italy. The Vikings are known as an extreme group of "real hooligans" that never restricted themselves from fighting, whenever needed.
The Juve fan forums show us the motives of this gesture from the Vikings;

"We're supporting them because of the way UEFA treats the Boys i.e the sanctioning of Dinamo in the European competitions. Viking Juve have huge respect for the Bad Blue Boys, and we consider them to be the only group in Europe that, every time their club plays away matches, they occupy the town and creates a spectacle".

The Vikings also say that they had these banners as a sign of solidarity with the Bad Blue Boys, as the only group that makes a mess in every town.

Apparently, due to this message, the Vikings had a fight with the other fan groups in the stadium (the other Juve fan groups).

* The name Ustasha tells very well what you can expect from these Dinamo fans. See more about the Ustasha here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustaše

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Old school..... btw,Bergamo had(and still has as i know of) a great fighting crew back in the early 90ies,but they staey back home when we came into town.....then it was just as normal to bang in on the main square of host town and wait. Old school never dies :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Thanks vlatko and Sir Alen.

Now if only Dinamo supporters can jump with us. Forza Dinamo.
    :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how BBB will respond, if at all. My personal opinion is, Juve aren't overly popular with them.

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how BBB will respond, if at all. My personal opinion is, Juve aren't overly popular with them.

It has been responded.....the respond was: WTF?!

Italians aren't regarded high in neither support group in Croatia. They are often labeled as pussies,whiners,hair gel lovers,lousy warriors and a reason why third reich fell apart :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

It has been responded.....the respond was: WTF?!

Italians aren't regarded high in neither support group in Croatia. They are often labeled as pussies,whiners,hair gel lovers,lousy warriors and a reason why third reich fell apart :)
    Haha, I bet they would have prefered Lazio to do such a thing. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)