Juve fans(Vikingz) are kings for me now :)) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Incidents are bound to happen wherever a large group of people get together. But when you're talking about fans as those of Zagreb, I don't think you can call it "incidents".
Last time I was at an "away" game, there were 20.000 of us. Incidents did happen obviously, but there was no trace of violence.
(Note: I myself am not a fan of the team that was playing then, I was just tagging along with friends as I do every other week or so.)
Okay, when Aberdeen travel in large numbers, there is almost inevitably an incident of some sort. :D

In recent years, this has tended to have been instigated by the opposition, because Aberdeen have a certain reputation and folk what to fight our supporters to challenge themselves against what is/was the top firm in Scotland.

And while your view on fighting may be correct, it is rather utopian if you ask me. There's allways going to be collateral damage, not necessarily random people getting caught up, but for example damaged properties.
Absolutely.

I just don't think football violence is necessarily the evil it is often made out to be.

trouble

Feb 21, 2010
Too long I would say :D

Anyway,just came back from Trieste....too bad shops were closed(we had an old tradition of going there for shopping before war...and a little bit after).....just wanted to wish old crew all the best for a long awaited Scudetto....al tough I see too manny old members missing.

Best regards. Bark-ass or whatever that dumbass changed my name into!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)