Just in: Kapo to Juve (3 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
Great deal, he is even free. But i am a litte bit afraid he will be simialar to Appiah. And we dont need another Appiah.
And Juve is a Italian club, which should have mainly italian players, not a midfield contained of black players, NOT racistic meant! at all.
Thank god I'm not living next door to you.

There are of course no black Italian?

No that is racist and if you think it isn't then you are indeed racist.

Feb 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++

Not to stir a storm in a tea cup but how is that not racist? Maybe if you had said a midfield of non italians it would have been different.

I can mean what ever i want to mean ok?, i have nothing against black players at all. as a matter of fact i really like Thuram and Davids. i just think we shall keep juve mostly italian, when we have players like Maresca, Gasbaronni and so on.

Feb 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

Thank god I'm not living next door to you.

There are of course no black Italian?

No that is racist and if you think it isn't then you are indeed racist.

could you be more hysteric?, racism my ass!. And no there is no black italians. by black i mean african. big deal, if you want another arsenal fine for me.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Great deal, he is even free. But i am a litte bit afraid he will be simialar to Appiah. And we dont need another Appiah.
And Juve is a Italian club, which should have mainly italian players, not a midfield contained of black players, NOT racistic meant! at all.

Howcome he isn't banned already ? Thats clear racism.

Sep 1, 2002

Oh sorry mr.policeman. come on just bann me i dont give a ****, most of u are just lame distant fans anyhow!
this is said from one living in Norway, how distant do you want to get.

There are indeed Black Italians, and under your sorry white arse is a Black ancestor from "Africa."

Please don't ban this person, as we need him to remind us of what idiocy is possible....

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #91
    Guys, let's cool down, okay? I don't think juventini84 meant to purposefully formulate himself in an offensive manner and he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

While it could have been interpreted as racism, that is hardly the only interpretation and I think you are jumping to conclusions.

Sep 1, 2002
    "Bianconero":
    please show me how much lower you can sink......im waiting
    I can not possibly find a sewer to sink into from which your "views" came.

If this is some kind of joke,, then it is a bad one. If not then we have no room for you here. Please take your sadness else where.

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Guys, let's cool down, okay? I don't think juventini84 meant to purposefully formulate himself in an offensive manner and he should be given the benefit of the doubt.

While it could have been interpreted as racism, that is hardly the only interpretation and I think you are jumping to conclusions.
    please Martin take another look at the statements from this person.
    These are not the casual remarks of one that can be taken out of contexts.

Go on juventini84, tell us again what you feel about Black players taking over our side. i.e like Arsenal...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    i don't know if someone posted this, but i'll post it :)

03/29/2004. Auxerre winger Olivier Kapo claims that he has agreed to join Juventus on a free transfer this summer.

"The first contact came about a month ago," he told L'Equipe. "I was in Turin the day before the Juventus-Deportivo La Coruna match.

"At first I didn't want to talk about that but it was settled quickly.

"La Coruna made an offer in the afternoon but the Italian officials had already signed me in the morning. :eek:

"You can't refuse Juventus."

Paris Saint Germain were also interested, but Kapo added: "PSG didn't insist on me when it was needed. We talked a lot without ever talking about money.

"Then, at a certain time there was no more contact."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)