Just in: Kapo to Juve (2 Viewers)

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
who is this Kapo that everyone wants him to play for juve?????

The only +ve thing he ever did was his goal against Arsenal ..... and it was by luck

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
Appiah is big strong and can play offensive. So they might be simialar. Kapo has scored 1 goal in 27 matches!, thats not good enough for a Offensive midfielder. And i do care if there are to many nonitalian players on the team, its not rite.
Watch the scorelist of Auxerre.......90% by Cisse 5% by Kalou!!!

Rest.....everybody.......

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Ah, jeezuz christ, didn't take many post before you people went of the wall. We'll stop it now, but you're both on my list. :fero:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Each year the mods hand in a 3 name long list of people that are to be band at the end of the season to Martin. That list. ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Seems I derailed the thread, so let's get back on topic.

I wonder if Kapo will be Nedved's backup (as we certainly need one), if he will replace Nedved (Chelski bound?) or if he will play somewhere else. No matter what, I'm very glad he's here.

Seen him twice, both times good, not great.

Mar 14, 2004
Oh my god,how many Norwegians :) didnt you ruin Wimbledon few years ago? He was my favorite in PS :)

Just kidding,no hard feelings

Well,i see Kapo playing as left winger.....there are numerous solution..........with Nedved and Diego we would have a Dynamic & Creative midfield........add here Maresca or tach as DM and it WILL work

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
Great deal, he is even free. But i am a litte bit afraid he will be simialar to Appiah. And we dont need another Appiah.
And Juve is a Italian club, which should have mainly italian players, not a midfield contained of black players, NOT racistic meant! at all.
Not to stir a storm in a tea cup but how is that not racist? Maybe if you had said a midfield of non italians it would have been different.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah dogg, I know what ya mean. Kapo seems to be a good player. He is tall and has good ball skills; he kind of reminds me of Henry......

Kapo could play as a left winger, next to the dynamic Nedved. And hopefully the midfield playmaker will be Van der Vaart; someone who can dictate the pace and flow of Juve. Is Jankulovski still coming? He is not the type of playmaker we need, he is just like Nedved.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
if anyone else is coming in midfield then i dont see Maresca playing. so i think we dont need anymore midfielders, just think about defenders now.

Juve dont need to change alot, mainly the defence is the problem.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++
agree Ali, he should of worded it better, saying non Italians not black.
Glad you got my point.
Back to topic. I absolutely have no idea who Kapo is :D but if he gets even close to this description
Yeah dogg, I know what ya mean. Kapo seems to be a good player. He is tall and has good ball skills; he kind of reminds me of Henry......
then by all means it's all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)