Just in: Kapo to Juve (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hmm from the other article, it sounds almost definite that Deschamps will be joining, and Juve have already made contact.

Especially this part:

"I’m happy at Monaco and I still have a year left on my contract. But contracts can be broken."

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
I hope that Kapo turns out to be a excellent player for us, and that the comments attributed to him are just not particularily well translated.

Circumspect, he appears not to be.

Lets hope he can kick a ball to another player in the same shirt.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #46
    I don't really have one, I've heard a lot about him and I mostly take on that. I've seen him myself a couple of times, where I thought he was decent but not that great, once in the CL, twice in the NT.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Well its confirmed now that he'll be a bianconeri player if he pass the medical!
    I hope he will be great for us

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I think that Moggi intends to play him, not loan him out!
    Anyway, it still can't be confirmed, I might be wrong

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    I think that Moggi intends to play him, not loan him out!
    Anyway, it still can't be confirmed, I might be wrong
    i hope and think so too,but moggi may surprise me for yet the 101st time:(

Feb 17, 2004
    Great deal, he is even free. But i am a litte bit afraid he will be simialar to Appiah. And we dont need another Appiah.
    And Juve is a Italian club, which should have mainly italian players, not a midfield contained of black players, NOT racistic meant! at all.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    What gives you the feeling that he'll be like Appiah? Because he's black? :groan:

What an archaic attitude :rolleyes:

Who cares which country our players come from!? as long as they're good i don't give a damn.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
    Great deal, he is even free. But i am a litte bit afraid he will be simialar to Appiah. And we dont need another Appiah.
    And Juve is a Italian club, which should have mainly italian players, not a midfield contained of black players, NOT racistic meant! at all.
    Well,he has some point in that. I wouldn like Arse/Chelsky case in Juve.
    Appiah is great.....just we need a playmaker with dirbble,pass,vision and flair in midfield.......and that role i would give to Diego onley.....I can say that cuz I watched him in about 10 games and he is great....better than VDV.....he shown nothing in CL,gets injured every month......blah.
    Rosicky has afirmed in Bundes-Liga.....but he is fragile....hard Italian defence could be too much for him.........but....there`s also a 100% solution called AIMAR.....but....for him Moggi will need to cash-out big time......sooooooooo.....it is impossible:down:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juventini84 ] ++
    You're from Oslo? :) How come I haven't seen you before?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)