Just in: Kapo to Juve (2 Viewers)

di_vatai

Mar 30, 2004
anyway, it's a good sign, that Moggi doesn't want to sign players only from serie A. It's hard to buy good defenders these days in Italy. The real good ones are hard to pay and not young anyomre (like Stam), Ferrari and Bonera are the only ones to buy, but they don't surely hit the juve-level.
even if our defender-level of today is not so hard to hit...

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by di_vatai ] ++
anyway, it's a good sign, that Moggi doesn't want to sign players only from serie A. It's hard to buy good defenders these days in Italy. The real good ones are hard to pay and not young anyomre (like Stam), Ferrari and Bonera are the only ones to buy, but they don't surely hit the juve-level.
even if our defender-level of today is not so hard to hit...
If ferrari and Bonera do not hit the juve level ... who is on earth the young defender that hits juve level??????????????????

Aug 26, 2003
i heared that juve have signed this french guy!!

ok i haven't seen him and i heard that he plays for Auxerre and score just 1 goal in 27 matches, that is not very good in my opinion!! but he plays for the national team or has played and that is a sign that he is talented!!!

i don't know how juve or the trainer want to use this guy!! will we loan him or play him?? is he a backup for Nedved??? or kind of Appiah or Maresca??

it is good that we got him on the free transfer, but i have the feeling that we don't see a player like Diego, Rosicky, Deco at juve!!! hmm.. i would like that a lot!!!

another question, was Moretti no good defender?? he was young and plays for U21 National side why did we sell him???

but lets see how moggi is planning the juve future!!!

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
i heared that juve have signed this french guy!!

ok i haven't seen him and i heard that he plays for Auxerre and score just 1 goal in 27 matches, that is not very good in my opinion!! but he plays for the national team or has played and that is a sign that he is talented!!!
We will see .... the main thing that he is free, there will be no lost money

another question, was Moretti no good defender?? he was young and plays for U21 National side why did we sell him???

but lets see how moggi is planning the juve future!!!

Selling Moretti was one of Moggi's mistakes :frown:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
not much of a mistake imo.

never showed much promise in the few games he played,besides the reason we bought him was because of fiorentina's troubles then.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++

If ferrari and Bonera do not hit the juve level ... who is on earth the young defender that hits juve level??????????????????
I personally think that Ferrari is good enough for Juve as he is quite a few steps ahead of Bonera, but other promising young centre-backs are Mexes, Squilacci, Lucio and to a lesser extent Samuel.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
not much of a mistake imo.

never showed much promise in the few games he played,besides the reason we bought him was because of fiorentina's troubles then.
I actually thought that Moretti was quite good. I mean, he wasn't sensational but we should've loaned him rather than sold him as far as I'm concerned.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #156
    I see this topic is not going away so I have to do something about it. First of all, I cannot believe the persecution I'm seeing here. Is it so unreasonable that when talking to a person you've just met and you know nothing about you excercise a LITTLE restraint and try to find out what was meant in what they said rather than jump on their back instantly?

What kind of world do you guys live in, do people go to jail for crossing the street on a red light in your country? Going by your reactions in this thread, IceBlu would have been banned 4 times already for insulting other members. I like the guy but what can I do when he can't control himself? Instead he was suspended once and he's back now because I think giving people second chances is what being human is all about and his contribution here could potentially far outweigh the insults he has made in the past.

The guy you all jumped on what completely unknown to us all and thanks to the first person who accused him of racism and all the others jumping on the bandwagon, he left the moment he got here because he probably thought it's not worth trying to defend yourself against people who won't listen anyway. Finally bianconeri did the right thing and tried to find out what the guy meant in the first place.

Funny thing, I went to see "The Passion of the Christ" last week and biblical history we're all familiar with. The mob mentality of the bible is exactly the one seen here, what happened to innoncent until proven guilty?

Geez, I can't believe you guys...

As for the jokes, that is just classical abuse. People think they are very clever masquerading personal attacks as jokes, they always say "relax, it's just a joke" when in fact it's so much more than that. The message is all too clear.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I see this topic is not going away so I have to do something about it. First of all, I cannot believe the persecution I'm seeing here. Is it so unreasonable that when talking to a person you've just met and you know nothing about you excercise a LITTLE restraint and try to find out what was meant in what they said rather than jump on their back instantly?

What kind of world do you guys live in, do people go to jail for crossing the street on a red light in your country? Going by your reactions in this thread, IceBlu would have been banned 4 times already for insulting other members. I like the guy but what can I do when he can't control himself? Instead he was suspended once and he's back now because I think giving people second chances is what being human is all about and his contribution here could potentially far outweigh the insults he has made in the past.

The guy you all jumped on what completely unknown to us all and thanks to the first person who accused him of racism and all the others jumping on the bandwagon, he left the moment he got here because he probably thought it's not worth trying to defend yourself against people who won't listen anyway. Finally bianconeri did the right thing and tried to find out what the guy meant in the first place.

Funny thing, I went to see "The Passion of the Christ" last week and biblical history we're all familiar with. The mob mentality of the bible is exactly the one seen here, what happened to innoncent until proven guilty?

Keep it cool....things just started to go better......or shut down this thread....it has become to large anyway....and full of sh**

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I see this topic is not going away so I have to do something about it. First of all, I cannot believe the persecution I'm seeing here. Is it so unreasonable that when talking to a person you've just met and you know nothing about you excercise a LITTLE restraint and try to find out what was meant in what they said rather than jump on their back instantly

As for the jokes, that is just classical abuse. People think they are very clever masquerading personal attacks as jokes, they always say "relax, it's just a joke" when in fact it's so much more than that. The message is all too clear.
    Maybe we acted in haste but his wording was too strong. After he cleared the air maybe most of us should have restrained. It's sad that he left.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    im
    with u martin.

OK, the message that he described in his post was very clear, even when it was a joke.
    One or 2 posts aginst it was ok, after all each one have their own opinions... but to do a whole novel against it, thats toomuch.

anyways... the thread was already going on topic again....so PLEASE...lñets forget what happened...and try to not repeat this again people.

Sep 1, 2002
    lets get togther and feel alright.

One love
    One heart

give thanks and praise to juve
    and it will be alright.

Martin, well handled: although it's nero and not neri, as I forgot the password to neri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)