Just for the record..... (14 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #85
    Besmir, what do you have to say about Juve_Rev's theory now? It was something about religion and moral, how religious people are thought not to do bad things....it was something like that, iirc.
    The religious Kaka is slowly becomming the worst cheater in the league. He gives a great example to the kids :dielaugh:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Ален;1807052 said:
    Besmir, what do you have to say about Juve_Rev's theory now? It was something about religion and moral, how religious people are thought not to do bad things....it was something like that, iirc.
    The religious Kaka is slowly becomming the worst cheater in the league. He gives a great example to the kids :dielaugh:
    Being religious means just that. Has nothing to do whether or not you live a more honest life or not.

Kakà is fine proof. ;)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ßüякε;1807137 said:
    Not exactly, it is just that no matter what, the big clubs, Juve included, will always have calls eased their way.
    I agree but sometimes a certain club gets it much more than others. Juve had that during the Moggi era. After Calciopoli, Inter had it and now Milan are enjoying it.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
    I agree but sometimes a certain club gets it much more than others. Juve had that during the Moggi era. After Calciopoli, Inter had it and now Milan are enjoying it.

Just got that from a friend of mine and BTW
    he is a milanista but a honest one though i dont think there are much of out there

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Ален;1807052 said:
    I don't know what you are trying to prove man. Juve_Rev just like myself thought it was a contact between Kaka and the other opponent. Penalties like this one is always in doubt and fact is that it can be 50-50 like Osman said. You can see it as a non existent penalty and you can see the contact and the pull that took place on the other side.

That said, apart from this match... they're turning into Inter of last season, no difference.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #97
    I don't know what you are trying to prove man. Juve_Rev just like myself thought it was a contact between Kaka and the other opponent. Penalties like this one is always in doubt and fact is that it can be 50-50 like Osman said. You can see it as a non existent penalty and you can see the contact and the pull that took place on the other side.

That said, apart from this match... they're turning into Inter of last season, no difference.
    Juve_Rev was mentioned in another context. It had nothing to do with his comments on the penalty. It was about what he was saying in the religion section.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Ален;1807052 said:
    He's a typical Jesus Freak. Kaka goes way deep with Father Dooley.

He needs to repent, the little maggot.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    No sir, we did not!!!
    We have won championships, when the wind was blowing the other way!!
    There was a thin balance back then, Moggi was only there to ensure we can remain competitive and that we will not enough points to make our work on the field worthless.
    We won championships, when ongoing trials, doping videos and off ball infraction caught on video, tried to stop us!
    All this influence was translated in the field with Pirlo opening almost every Milan game with a penalty awarded and all the games were not about to over, until Milan get to score the winner or equalizer at the 96-98'
    That has happening at the Moggi era, when were supposed to the ones having the upperhand with the refs.
    Now the championship is supposed to be "clean", we were supposed to be sacrificed for that.
    Our past, our present and at least 10 years from our future, all gone, just for that!!
    Some Juve embraced our supposed "guilt", only for this not happen again,
    i cannot understand how they tolerate the current situation!!
    Milan made some prestige "investments"! I was sure that wasnt in vain...
    Alen, thought that would be proved their weakness!
    Overrated old players, wouldnt be able to bring them back on track,
    he has probably forgotten how cunning, our true enemy really is,
    this is smth proven by the years, written in history books for everyone to see...

When he made that thread, he put a smile to my face, he really is a smart fellow after all, (though i had little doubt for that)

Milan made all this all so obvious this week, this is a real proof of dominance, they are not afraid anymore!!
    There has been talk, of them taking a few more favor, than the necessary, ppl who have eyes and ears could have felt that, a few time ago. But they feel no pressure, there is no reason for them to hide it...
    They are back, they can keep doing what they do best and there is no one to stop them, sometime in the future, if you are still a Juve fun, you will miss Moggi...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)