Just for the record..... (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
...I'll be keeping track of the suspicious calls Milan are getting in their favor. I have a feeling they'll get all the help from the refs this year, just like Inter did last year.
Milan invested so much in the summer, they brought so many stars, they can't win anything in Italy for a while now and they've been humiliated last year.
Winning this scudetto is a must for them and Berlusconi won't allow no if's or but's. He has to win.

1. Inter-Milan 0:1
- Kaka is offside when he recieved the ball, just before he made the assist for Dinho to score

2. Milan-Sampdoria 3:0
- Milan are clueless for an hour, the result is 0:0, and then the ref gives them a very soft penalty for handball, which certainly wasn't intentional, and even more, he gives a red card to the Sampdoria player.

3. Milan-Siena 2:1
- The result is 1:1, minute 65, Inzaghi shamelessly dives and the referee gives Milan a penalty. Siena's players and coach are furious at this decision.

4. Milan-Napoli 1:0
- Everything that happened on this match was directed by the ref.
Milan injure two of the Napoli's best 3 players and the ref gives nothing. Milan make blatant fouls and the ref gives nothing. The moment a Napoli player touches a Milan player he gets a yellow and the ref awards a free kick.
The ref gives a red card to Maggio. His first yellow was undeserved.
Kaka deserved a second yellow. Tough foul in front of the linesman but the ref says nothing.

Then the penalty. Ball to hand on the edge of the box, after a cross from Kaka. The distance between Kaka and the defender was 1.5m and there was absolutely no time for the defender to chop his arm off. Kaka wasn't shoting at the goal, he was making a cross.
The ref doesn't think at all and he gives Milan a penalty.

Then a free kick. Seedorf falls as if he was shot and the ref gives a FK. Very dubious foul which resulted with the only goal of the match.

And at the end, i must mention the behavior of Milan players. They didn't stop yelling in ref's face whenever he gave a call against them. The ref, not only that he wasn't warning them and giving them yellows, he didn't even dare to look them in their faces, as if he was afraid of them.

5. Milan-Chievo 1:0
Kaka blatantly dived to get a penalty. It all happened in front of ref's eyes and yet he blew the whistle and gave Milan a penalty. There wasn't contact inside Chievo's box. Kaka simply dived.

6. Palermo-Milan 3:1
Milan were taught a football lesson in Palermo, but at 0:0 they were given an inexistant penalty for a foul outside the box.

7. Milan-Catania 1:0
90 minute. Kaladze stops a shot with his hand. Apparently the ref thinks it's a ball to hand and he's not giving Catania a penalty.
As you can see in #2 and #4, Milan were getting even softer penalties for ball to hand on the edge of the box.

8. Milan-Cagliari
2 offside calls against Cagliari which we see clearly that they were onside by a mile and would have resulted as a 1 on 1 vs Abbiati. One of these calls resulted in Seedorf's goal. There's even an Inzaghi push in the same sequence that could have been called.

9. Napoli-Milan 0:0
Legit Napoli goal disallowed. + 1pt to meelan

10. Milan-Chievo 1:0
No pk on Luciano. +2 to meelan

.... More to follow, for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Good Investigation , Ален .

so hard to pronounce your new Nick name , man :p
    To pronounce it ?
    You pronounce it the same way you did before.
    Ален=Alen, just that now it's writen in cyrilics.

:)

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    quite the conspiracy theorist we've become, eh alen? :eyebrows:

have you met gsol? :D
    The rival fans have been doing this for years when Moggi was our director. At the end it turned out that they did have a reason to suspect some of the calls in our favor.
    Milan were one of the teams that had it's fair share of involvement in Calciopoli. They had points deducted and their GD was suspended.
    Yet, the same people are running Milan today.
    If Moggi gets back to Juve people will start suspecting that we're up to something again. It's normal, it's in human nature.

Here i'm not claiming anything. I may be implying that something fishy may be going on, but i'm not claiming anything. I'm just keeping a record.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lets be objective while we at it. Ref mistakes and favouring are different. Kaka wasnt CLEARLY offside, it was a mm of his knee that wa slighlt ahead, hardly conspiracy theory material (if you dont think its understandable why it was called onside, then one surely is biased). Samp pk was semi dubious in not being intentional, but thats how calcio refs flip flop in handball sitautions, they wing it and call pks just because it hits the hand or other times if its intentional, if they feel like it, done it alot of times, and will continue to do it.

Yesterdays pk was the only truly dubious call, because that was a dive for sure, and a game winning decision.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Did you expect anything more from the scum of the scum of the universe, Alen? The club is classless from its owner to its smallest supporter, their captain included.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13
    Lets be objective while we at it. Ref mistakes and favouring are different. Kaka wasnt CLEARLY offside, it was a mm of his knee that wa slighlt ahead, hardly conspiracy theory material (if you dont think its understandable why it was called onside, then one surely is biased). Samp pk was semi dubious in not being intentional, but thats how calcio refs flip flop in handball sitautions, they wing it and call pks just because it hits the hand or other times if its intentional, if they feel like it, done it alot of times, and will continue to do it.

Yesterdays pk was the only truly dubious call, because that was a dive for sure, and a game winning decision.
    With his feet, Kaka was just a foot in offside, yes. But after 0.01 sec he was 2 metres off the last defender and i can't understand how was the ref so sure that he was onside when Dinho passed the ball.
    In such situations, when you can't be 100% if it was offside or not, the linesmen (linesmen and Milan go well together, judging by Calciopoli) almost always call it offside.
    So yeah, i overexaggerated when i said he was clearly offside, but it's a fact that he was offside and it's a fact that when he had a 50-50 call to make the linesman decided to favor Milan.

Against Sampdoria it was clearly a ball to hand. Ok, it was still a handball and by the rules the ref is allowed to give a penalty. But the ref was standing there, he saw the entire situation. He saw that it was ball to hand, that it was everything but intentional and yet he gave a straight red to the Sampa defender.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    Did you expect anything more from the scum of the scum of the universe, Alen? The club is classless from its owner to its smallest supporter, their captain included.
    The classless of them all :agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Actually, refs/linesmen have had direct guidelines and are encouraged to give advantage to the attacking side when offside calls are 50-50 and too close to tell. Been so for the last couple of years, they killed too many plays with overzealous calling of offsides, and are more lax and favourable of attacking football since.

Perfect case of this is Camoranesi's goal against Inter last season, it was identical to Kaka's in narrow offside just by a hair, but they let it go, not only because its too close to see in split second, but that linesmen are more lenient in not calling every minimum call nowadays.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18
    Cool then. It's just a mistake.
    It's still a mistake that directly influenced the result and it stays as #1 in the opening post.
    This topic is for all the ref mistakes (deliberate or not) that will bring Milan points this season. People can take this topic however they want. As just another proof that refs are only human or as an indicator that something fishy has been going one with Milan and the refs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Thats cool then.

Just clarifying because I would gather its likely too many here would take you litterally and seriously in everything, and shout cheats over the most minor thing that happens in most games (rather focus on us, then make up excuses of what other top teams get etc), including in our games to our favour.

To recap. When it comes to these mistakes, the one thats standout one is the pk they got yesterday with that dive, the other two IMO happens often and are understandable.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Ален;1787383 said:
    ...I'll be keeping track of the suspicious calls Milan are getting in their favor. I have a feeling they'll get all the help from the refs this year, just like Inter did last year.
    Milan invested so much in the summer, they brought so many stars, they can't win anything in Italy for a while now and they've been humiliated last year.
    Winning this scudetto is a must for them and Berlusconi won't allow no if's or but's. He has to win.

1. Inter-Milan 0:1
    - Kaka is offside when he recieved the ball, just before he made the assist for Dinho to score

2. Milan-Sampdoria 3:0
    - Milan are clueless for an hour, the result is 0:0, and then the ref gives them a very soft penalty for handball, which certainly wasn't intentional, and even more, he gives a red card to the Sampdoria player.

3. Milan-Siena 2:1
    - The result is 1:1, minute 65, Inzaghi shamelessly dives and the referee gives Milan a penalty. Siena's players and coach are furious at this decision.

.... More to follow, for sure.

I think it's too early to foresee another shameful season this time with Milan instead of Inter. Sure Milan were favored by the refs at those occasions but we still can be hopeful that those were all mistakes rather than a conspiracy.

1- As Osman said, I think Kaka's was a close case. The derby's ref was quiet fair IMO.

2- It shouldn't necessarily be an intentional handball to make the ref claiming the penalty. Giving a red card to the Samp player was harsh though.

3- Inzaghi's diving wasn't the first diving of the season and won't be the last one. I'm mad about it but I tend to accept it as a simple mistake by the ref.

You know Alan, oh, please! I don't want to lose my hopes this early in the current season. Not now. Please :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)