Just for the record..... (3 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #21
    2- It shouldn't necessarily be an intentional handball to make the ref claiming the penalty. Giving a red card to the Samp player was harsh though.
    Of course. I already said that the ref had all the rights to give a penalty to Milan.
    He gave a straight red card to the player who stopped the ball with his hand, though. Unless i'm wrong, you give a straight red card only if the player intentionally stops the ball with his hand, which certainly wasn't the case. I saw the replay at least 5 times today and it was ball to hand. Everyone on the pitch saw it, including the ref who was very close.
    With the red card the ref actually said that the Sampdoria defender had an intention to stop the ball with his hand.

With the penalty that could and could not have been given and especially with the red card, the ref completely changed the course of the match in Milan's favour.
    The red card is the dubious situation here, it's not the penalty.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Ален;1787576 said:
    Of course. I already said that the ref had all the rights to give a penalty to Milan.
    He gave a straight red card to the player who stopped the ball with his hand, though. Unless i'm wrong, you give a straight red card only if the player intentionally stops the ball with his hand, which certainly wasn't the case. I saw the replay at least 5 times today and it was ball to hand. Everyone on the pitch saw it, including the ref who was very close.
    With the red card the ref actually said that the Sampdoria defender had an intention to stop the ball with his hand.

With the penalty that could and could not have been given and especially with the red card, the ref completely changed the course of the match in Milan's favour.
    But the ref was aware that Milan probably would take the lead after the penalty kick and it could devastate the Samp's resistance. Why should he show the red card to the Samp defender? This is why I think it could only be a mistake. Milan was defeated by Bologna at San Siro and the refs couldn't help it not to happen. Don't get me wrong, I hate Milan more than everything but I don't want to even imagine another scandalous season. If you name those occasions as the hints of Milan being favored by the refs I have to say Inter have been favored so far as well. A handball goal, one or two offside ones and a couple of bad calls. I just hope it ends soon.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #23
    But the ref was aware that Milan probably would take the lead after the penalty kick and it could devastate the Samp's resistance. Why should he show the red card to the Samp defender? This is why I think it could only be a mistake. Milan was defeated by Bologna at San Siro and the refs couldn't help it not to happen. Don't get me wrong, I hate Milan more than everything but I don't want to even imagine another scandalous season. If you name those occasions as the hints of Milan being favored by the refs I have to say Inter have been favored so far as well. A handball goal, one or two offside ones and a couple of bad calls. I just hope it ends soon.
    Beh, if you want me to say something consoling then i can only tell you that it's way too early to claim that a team is being favoured by the refs and that all these situations, looking at them separately, proof nothing because penalty for diving, red cards for handball, offside goals etc happen all the time.

I can continue this post with a "but....." , but i won't do it this time. :)

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Ален;1787576 said:

If i'm not mistaken it was a second yellow. I was of this opinion so you might be right, but i thought it was a second yellow

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32
    Why not add Inter next to AC?
    I thought we already have a thread about Inter and the ref mistakes in their favour. Don't we ? I know last year we had something like that but i thought it's innactive this season because apart from the goal Zlatan scored in round 1 after handlling the ball, there weren't any more suspicious goals.

If there isn't a thread already i'll be glad to update the first post in this topic.

Because Alen hates AC Milan more just like me. :D
    I used to think no one hated Milan more than me. Then came Alen.
    :D

I'm proud of all 3 of you.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    To say the truth i hate most teams which aren't Juve or have to do with them. But don't think I hate any team more than i love Juve.

I can't really stand Milan, especially since my father and brother are with them, so whenever they get a dubious decision (like the penalty) they say they deserved it, then they stayed saying Juve were getting favours cause Bologna didn't get a penalty for the Mellberg interception.

Also they teased a lot when Juve got relegated, so you can imagine how much i let out last year when we finished 3rd and they couldn't get into the CL :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Ален;1788101 said:
    I thought we already have a thread about Inter and the ref mistakes in their favour. Don't we ? I know last year we had something like that but i thought it's innactive this season because apart from the goal Zlatan scored in round 1 after handlling the ball, there weren't any more suspicious goals.

If there isn't a thread already i'll be glad to update the first post in this topic.
    More will show up. Thats only the start.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    Ален;1787388 said:
    To pronounce it ?
    You pronounce it the same way you did before.
    Ален=Alen, just that now it's writen in cyrilics.

:)
    Intense

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Ален;1787948 said:
    He showed him a red card directly.
    On 54 minutes the referee pointed to the spot in a decision that infuriated the Sampdoria players. The defender clearly handled the ball to block a Jankulovski shot in the box, but it was very close and he was trying to turn round. Damato judged it to be voluntary and showed him a second yellow card, reducing Samp to 10 men as Ronaldinho stepped up to convert the penalty in off the inside of the near post.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0809/mil-sam.html

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #40
    Anyone who still thinks that the refs aren't shamefully helping Milan ?

Tonight's match was the ultimate proof that Milan must win serie A and they will get all the help in the world from the refs to win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)