Just for the record..... (18 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #65
    I still don't see it as severe as the last season.
    The calls Inter were getting last season were far worse, i agree. The difference is that Inter were being shamelessly helped with hillarious penalty kicks. They were gifted goals but they weren't helped all match long. They were even recieving many red cards last year. Only in the decisive moment the ref was there to help them.
    With Milan the help is not that obvious but it's going on from minute 1 till minute 90.

Imo, both are just as bad.

Plus, give it a while before you make the final conclusion. IIRC, there wasn't much (any) controversy concerning Inter till round 10 last season. The controversy was about Juve and how the refs were killing us. Only when Inter stopped performing great (sometime around winter) the refs took actions.
    With Milan it started almost right away. Milan lost the opening matches and something had to be done after that to prevent another shameful season.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #69
    In all fairness, he did get his shirt tugged. I thought it was a penalty albeit a stupid one from Chievo's defender's part.
    Ok, this i really can't understand.
    Absolutely nothing happened inside Chievo's box. The maggot dived.
    Even if we accept that there was some contact, it happened outside the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)