Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
i am a member here before being a mod but since you insist i will show you due respect next time you come begging for infractions to be reversed :)
So you are saying you give me infraction for replying to you the same thing you said to me :) That is kind of abuse of power, because if you give me infraction for the same thing you said to me and I replied the very same thing than its really laughable.

I get you are a member and a mod and I respect it, but being disrespectful for a post and a joke that aren't aimed at you or you ain't even mentioned and it doesn't contain cursing or racism or any breaking of the rules and I'm sure it doesn't is lack of respect something you have to master it. And this is coming not from a mod but from an admin of goallegacy :)

I have nothing against you but if you don't show respect to me I won't show to you :) even thou you have it from my side.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I can't believe that people are going batshit crazy over the potential loan of a depth player.
bitching for the sake of bitching. you should be familiar with that by now.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with this move. of course it would be better if we got an option to buy him, preferably a low one.
but that´s not realistic at all. furthermore, REAL loan+option deals for ~high profile players
a) do almost never happen and
b) if they do, there is a way higher loan fee involved, which we obviously don´t want.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
no option is some feeder club bullshit
Actually, it points towards draxler as an inshurance option.
Say we'd get draxler and he'd get injured, then what ?
Well, with Cuadrado, we can directly switch to 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 and be stacked.
At the end of the season, we can see wether draxler delivers, and we dont need cuadrado, or he didnt and then we'll make an approach for cuadrado

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
my buddies who saw them in barcelona and venice said the same thing :tup: did you get a pair of those red horns?
Oh of course I did. :howler:

I wasn't crazy about sitting in the parking lot for two hours last night after the show, but my car did receive a fair amount of attention from the ladies, which I can never complain about, especially when the top is down.

And Ghost B.C. cranking out of the stereo

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Actually, it points towards draxler as an inshurance option.
Say we'd get draxler and he'd get injured, then what ?
Well, with Cuadrado, we can directly switch to 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 and be stacked.
At the end of the season, we can see wether draxler delivers, and we dont need cuadrado, or he didnt and then we'll make an approach for cuadrado

seems to me this draxler business is too much headache with insurances all over the place, but say cuadrado comes here and has 20 assists how much would he cost us?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So you are saying you give me infraction for replying to you the same thing you said to me :) That is kind of abuse of power, because if you give me infraction for the same thing you said to me and I replied the very same thing than its really laughable.

I get you are a member and a mod and I respect it, but being disrespectful for a post and a joke that aren't aimed at you or you ain't even mentioned and it doesn't contain cursing or racism or any breaking of the rules and I'm sure it doesn't is lack of respect something you have to master it. And this is coming not from a mod but from an admin of goallegacy :)

I have nothing against you but if you don't show respect to me I won't show to you :) even thou you have it from my side.
i was referring to the last time you received an infraction and you came crying to me to reverse it, as for your admin status, here :cookie:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
i was referring to the last time you received an infraction and you came crying to me to reverse it, as for your admin status, here :cookie:
Thank you for the cookie we can share it :)
And it was reserved instantly from the other mod because I was right, and you did the same thing you did here.

Listen X I have nothing against you I really don't and I respect you but respect is two way street my friend :)

Peace?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thank you for the cookie we can share it :)
And it was reserved instantly from the other mod because I was right, and you did the same thing you did here.

Listen X I have nothing against you I really don't and I respect you but respect is two way street my friend :)

Peace?
i am the mod who reversed it, not because you were right but because the message got through and thats what matters. Your definition of respect doesnt align with mine, i didnt disrespect you, i answered you in kind, instead of addressing the arguments some of us presented as to why wed be opposed to a loan with no option you dismiss it as "bitching", tell me what has your post add to the conversation?

and peace of course, i have a thick skin and a short memory

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea would still need to sell cause of Pedro so not much more then he'd cost now
not true and especially if he performs well here

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
i am the mod who reversed it, not because you were right but because the message got through and thats what matters. Your definition of respect doesnt align with mine, i didnt disrespect you, i answered you in kind, instead of addressing the arguments some of us presented as to why wed be opposed to a loan with no option you dismiss it as "bitching", tell me what has your post add to the conversation?

and peace of course, i have a thick skin and a short memory
Then you are right my definition of respect is different to yours but I guess that's the cultural differences as in my country that would be seen as disrespect and if its not in yours than I'm sorry for saying you disrespected me.

I wanted to say people make to much fuss when we don't know anything yet and the most reliable source is saying we still haven't presented an offer, maybe I should have putted this way but I see most people using that in here so I guessed its ok :)

On topic now, do you think its a big disadvantage us not getting cuadrado with option to buy (if it happens?), tbh I think we should include that but..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Then you are right my definition of respect is different to yours but I guess that's the cultural differences as in my country that would be seen as disrespect and if its not in yours than I'm sorry for saying you disrespected me.

I wanted to say people make to much fuss when we don't know anything yet and the most reliable source is saying we still haven't presented an offer, maybe I should have putted this way but I see most people using that in here so I guessed its ok :)

On topic now, do you think its a big disadvantage us not getting cuadrado with option to buy (if it happens?), tbh I think we should include that but..

i like cuadrado and i think hed be helpful here, i also think we are doing chelsea huge favor and therefore should have a pay off in the form of an option at an acceptable price to mitigate that, here check out how much hes costing them in the books:

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation....uadrado-chelsea-transfer-ffp-financial-impact

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Chelsea winger Juan Guillermo Cuadrado will reportedly be in Italy tomorrow to complete his Juventus move.

The reports emerged over the weekend that Chelsea were open to releasing him on a dry loan – therefore without an option to buy – for just €1.5m.

However, La Gazzetta dello Sport now insist it is a loan with option to buy for €25m.

Cuadrado wasn’t even on the bench for today’s Premier League game against West Bromwich Albion, confirming his status at the Stamford Bridge club.

Sport Mediaset in Italy claim 27-year-old Cuadrado will be in Turin on Monday for a medical and to sign the contract.

It’ll be a return to Serie A after Fiorentina sold him to Chelsea in January for €31m plus the loan of Mohamed Salah.

Cuadrado spent the vast majority of his career in Italy, joining Udinese in July 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)