Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Chelsea have already accepted the idea of a loan for Cuadrado & Juve's official offer should arrive soon. #SkyItalia

We still haven't sent an offer and we don't know if its a dry loan or not and half forum is bitching :lol:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
big difference, in case of an option we get to have an incentive for carrying all the risk, in this case chelsea is winning on all fronts, they get 1.5 mil, wages paid and possibly a recoup of their investment in full.

option is not obligation
Every transfer is a risk, like when Chelsea pays 30 m for Cuardado and after 6 months loans him for 1.5 m.
We basically get 30 m – worth player for 1.5 m per year + wages. It's not that bad.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't believe that people are going batshit crazy over the potential loan of a depth player.

If it were a one year loan of Gotze or Isco, then I could understand the madness.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think its a great deal for us. Who cares if there is no option. Cuadrado offers a lot of tactical flexibility and he is a player who was clearly not himself at Chelsea for those 6 months. We all thought fairly highly of him while he was at Fiorentina. Chelsea play a very different style of game and it may not have suited him.

Cuadrado can play at a right wing back, a right winger (in a 4-4-2), and a left winger in a (4-3-3) given he is right footed.

Loan for 1.5m is a great deal for us. If we can then add another quality attacking midfielder, I think Allegri will have what he wants - someone more central.

Jul 20, 2012
Cuadrado can come for depth but does solve the problem regarding our trequartista? Imo i dont like this deal for multiple reasons. One being as i see this as our last move, and another one being WE DONT PLAY WITH WINGERS. If we are to play with wingers we will see dybala or morata possibly playing in a wide role when neither of them are wingers. I'd be fine with this move if it doesnt rule out a trequartista but i just dont see us getting a trequartista

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I wouldn't.

Not at all.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like Allen Iverson, without the criminal background, the cornrows, the awful rapping skills, and the bankruptcy attorneys.

"We talkin' about.......................................Cuadrado"

"Cuadrado"

"Not Isco, not Gotze. We talkin' about Cuadrado, man"

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I can't believe that people are going batshit crazy over the potential loan of a depth player.

If it were a one year loan of Gotze or Isco, then I could understand the madness.
:agree: works for us, works for them. We aren't looking to investing in this player for the future, its fine.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Аre you familiar with something called respect? Something that all mods should have it? If not I can point you to a source that will explain it on the other hand there you go :)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=respect

i am a member here before being a mod but since you insist i will show you due respect next time you come begging for infractions to be reversed :)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
in the last year Mourinho has let go of wingers like De Bruyne, Schurrle and Salah. Cuadrado failure with Mourinho in Chelsea doesn't concern me what so ever. He will probably do as well as those guys did away from Mourinho's Chelsea.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i am a member here before being a mod but since you insist i will show you due respect next time you come begging for infractions to be reversed :)
You would have LOVED AC/DC last night man.

I know that you are not a big fan, but goddman did they put on a show last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)