Juan Cuadrado (18 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gonzalo85!

Sep 19, 2016
I love Juventus but I think that we overstimate the our players and season maybe due to the low italian championship competitive.
Look this data:
Champions Leaugue: in the elimination group you are in Siviglia for the principal match and you are down 1-0, then penalty and red card(I don't say not right) and the match change.
With Porto both matches 11 vs 10 in the first half. Barca, great match but if Buffon doesn't do the miracle on Iniesta you are 1-1 at home. Monaco for my opinion very bad defenseve team. Real we know all.
Players: For me Higuani doesn't a mental top player, because untill 28 years old nothing big team want him? One very good season in Napoli but in this year we saw that a no top player ad Martens in that team scores more 30 gol. All final lose.
Pjanic: because nothing big Team buy him with a low clause(32 mln)?
Dybala: very high talents player and great match with barca but in this season how much gol in action he scored? 7/8/9??? Very very low.
Cuadrado: very fun,speed and technical player but in the Chelsea??? How much gol? Very important go with Lione but we speak on the goalkeeper????

Apr 19, 2007
So you think a bunch of over rated players just fell into the Final of the Champions league? What about our defense being stingy as fuck?
Go back to Milan and wish for your team to make it to europa league next season

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I always though he could have a future as an attack minded full back but if we don't see him that way then it's no big loss. His best periods at Juve and sometimes at Fio were at wing back.

Not deadly enough to be a starter on the wing, on his day he's amazing but they're a 3 times a season thing. Great workrate though. I'd rather keep him as he can play anywhere on the right but if we're upgrading our wings i'll lose no sleep.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He is valuable enough to be able to be sold at 25mil+. If that helps us fund a better attacker and keeping Sandro, sell him. Love the lad though and even though he isn't consistent, he's had some key clutchness at key times, especially Champions league (man down win against Lyon, goal against Bayern, derby winner, assist to Dybi against Barca etc.)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I always though he could have a future as an attack minded full back but if we don't see him that way then it's no big loss. His best periods at Juve and sometimes at Fio were at wing back.

Not deadly enough to be a starter on the wing, on his day he's amazing but they're a 3 times a season thing. Great workrate though. I'd rather keep him as he can play anywhere on the right but if we're upgrading our wings i'll lose no sleep.
i would put hiim at right back.

he is a no brain workhalolic and runs like the wind. <he could really become a great rb if we wanted to nurture him.

As as winger attacker, like you said,.,, he is no juve material. Is not bad,,, but is not a player you would focus your attack.--...and sadly when he plays we usually focus all we have on him,,,and this limit us incredibly

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Should not sell. Let him fight for his position, he has more than a good chance of grabbing it. He had a poor last month, but he has been excellent for us over two seasons.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Should not sell. Let him fight for his position, he has more than a good chance of grabbing it. He had a poor last month, but he has been excellent for us over two seasons.

He frustrated Max with his decision making. Don't think he's "up for sale" as such but should a decent offer come for him, I can't see us turning it down.

Our front line potentially will be Costa, Bernadeschi, Mandzukic, Dybala, Burgerking, Pjaca & Schick. Should the latter not be loaned back to Samp as some rumours suggest.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Always had mixed feelings about this guy but if he does leave i will be sad to see him go. He could still be a useful weapon in the CL and seems like a nice guy

Straight swap for De sciglio would be a terrible deal though. If Milan want then they can pay us cash that they seem to be so flush with these days.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He frustrated Max with his decision making. Don't think he's "up for sale" as such but should a decent offer come for him, I can't see us turning it down.

Our front line potentially will be Costa, Bernadeschi, Mandzukic, Dybala, Burgerking, Pjaca & Schick. Should the latter not be loaned back to Samp as some rumours suggest.
Max would be very frustrated later when Costa replaced Cuadrado. Better not selling Cuadrado than buying Costa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)