Juan Cuadrado (31 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
I agree he is a GOOD player, but you can't win CHL with good players. You need WC players!
You win the CL by having great players with good backups. Is Isco a great player? Not really but Bale went down and he made a huge impact. Thats what great teams have. Why get rid of an impact player if we dont have to?
There is a good possibility he hits really good form and does well for us

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Rumor is that Arsenal has bid EU28m for him. PSG is supposedly interested. Swap with Di Maria?

Anyway, I have a question. If Cuadrado was sold, does that free up another non-EU spot for us?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
make him a RB. He is a good fit for the role, as he learned to defend with us, has great stamina..and can push forward with runs.

that way we also keep him away from trying to finish plays, which he sucks to be honest, and let others do the job.

Also it would help us to not waste too much money looking for options at rb when we have this guy.

Edit: Check :numnum:
@DAiDEViL

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
He plays as an inside right forward. To adapt him as a right back he has to also show he can deliver crosses with his right

Oh sorry wrong thread....thought it was about orsolini

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
make him a RB. He is a good fit for the role, as he learned to defend with us, has great stamina..and can push forward with runs.

that way we also keep him away from trying to finish plays, which he sucks to be honest, and let others do the job.

Also it would help us to not waste too much money looking for options at rb when we have this guy.
This :tup: , i think he would do really good as RB .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

No, just no. He's an attacking winger and it's pretty obvious that's where we see him. As Pure RB he was shit at previous clubs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)