Juan Cuadrado (22 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cuadrado: 'I want Juventus stay'

Juan Cuadrado shrugged off Arsenal, Milan and Paris Saint-Germain speculation. “With God’s help, I’ll stay at Juventus” until 2020.

The Colombian is on international duty and spoke at a Press conference about his situation.

“I renewed my contract with Juventus until 2020 and, with God’s help, I will stay at Juventus,” said Cuadrado.

“This has always been my idea and my thought process, to stay here.”

=============================================

These are the kind of characters we should keep hold of.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Juan Cuadrado shrugged off Arsenal, Milan and Paris Saint-Germain speculation. “With God’s help, I’ll stay at Juventus” until 2020.

The Colombian is on international duty and spoke at a Press conference about his situation.

“I renewed my contract with Juventus until 2020 and, with God’s help, I will stay at Juventus,” said Cuadrado.

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to hear he is happy here and wants to stay but it is a bit odd that he says "with gods help". Sounds like he's not at all convinced of it.
:beppe:

Aug 2, 2005
Cuadrado's performance against barcelona is many examples of evidence that he should have been on that pitch from minute 1.
Him being there would have given Dybala more freedom and would have kept Casemiro more occupied.
:tup:

it is very easy to figure it out now.
although Allegri said he still had to decide between him and Barza, we kept a whole month preparing for Barza in lineup.

If we kept our formation 4231 with Cuad and keeping him in-position, that would have gave us the stability and unpredictability. it would have been Real who would worry on how to neutralise our wings threats than us who worried off Real's play.
Real even did not play a great game even at 3-1.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nice to hear he is happy here and wants to stay but it is a bit odd that he says "with gods help". Sounds like he's not at all convinced of it.
Definatly translation.

Like Muslims saying : i hope after this drought it rains for my crops inshallah.

Or, like that moroccan muslim who botched his terrorist attack in brussels earlyer this week: i hope i correctly detonate my nail bomb inshallah

But allah wasent having it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Sandro said the same some time back. What happened there?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hope so. Selling Sandro would be very strange. Hopefully it's all just media stuff.
Ye. Chelsea did make an offer. We told them off. Sandro stated long before our CL run he didnt want out. he certainly wont want now.

I do like how media can act oblivious.They know what Marotta says (about players that wish to leave). But when he repeats it, they act like they dont know and are like "oh this is a huge indication".

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
I hope we don't sell him , he really likes the club , I think he can be a starter for next season , or if we bring someone better then would be great to have Juan as a sub , would be a major boost during the games or alternative for the starter .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is committed and last year he was our best player. It is unfair to sell him bacause he takes the blame for the final. 30 mil for these years of super inflation is a sell off...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ye. Chelsea did make an offer. We told them off. Sandro stated long before our CL run he didnt want out. he certainly wont want now.

I do like how media can act oblivious.They know what Marotta says (about players that wish to leave). But when he repeats it, they act like they dont know and are like "oh this is a huge indication".
actually we told them city wants too, pls bid more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)