Juan Cuadrado (41 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
He frustrated Max with his decision making. Don't think he's "up for sale" as such but should a decent offer come for him, I can't see us turning it down.

Our front line potentially will be Costa, Bernadeschi, Mandzukic, Dybala, Burgerking, Pjaca & Schick. Should the latter not be loaned back to Samp as some rumours suggest.
Who's burger King?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, Piggy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That BS proposed De Sciglio/Cuadrado swap is the most disgusting thing I've read in ages.
that's simply ridiculous, regardless of the financial circumstances. they need a winger, and they need to offload ds. we need a proper right back, not someone from the milan bench, and cuads baby might still be our best impact sub next term.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
that's simply ridiculous, regardless of the financial circumstances. they need a winger, and they need to offload ds. we need a proper right back, not someone from the milan bench, and cuads baby might still be our best impact sub next term.
Quads baby + Bernadinho + Black D. ?

3 impact subs :beppe:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i thought you like those curves :shifty: would you still bench him if he was a tranny?
Yeah needs to be able to run to reach cross.
We're getting keita balde who will be first transvestite pro athlete and were gonna secure the lgbtqx community in shirt sales. All the bruce jenners will buy

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We're getting keita balde who will be first transvestite pro athlete and were gonna secure the lgbtqx community in shirt sales. All the bruce jenners will buy
sounds like a plan. if we win the cl with keita's goal, i'll have a pair of titties for myself.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let's just send a Juve shirt to Andreja Pejić and get her to wear it on instagram :ID:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)