Juan Cuadrado (57 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If bernadeschi joins us, will that mean we get to say bye bye to cuadrado?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
We'd be stupid to sell him. Juan has done very well with us over the past two season, and has come up big for us in several big games - no idea why so many of our fans want him sold. He loves our club, and is a fun and awesome player to watch when on his day. How about we sell our scrub squad (Sturaro, Lemina, Rincon etc) before looking to offload actual quality players.

- - - Updated - - -

that's simply ridiculous, regardless of the financial circumstances. they need a winger, and they need to offload ds. we need a proper right back, not someone from the milan bench, and cuads baby might still be our best impact sub next term.
I'm glad that talk has cooled down. I'm not against signing MdS as a back-up player, but he should never be a starting player for us.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I think he'll stay. Even without Berna and Costa Max didn't see him as a starter toward the end of the season and chose to play Barzagli as a makeshift RB so Alves could play up the ground instead. Max sees him as a depth player and valuable asset in the squad. With 12 on the bench and a lack of depth, I think if we sign Costa, Berna and MDS he can stay anyway. He may not be happy with that role but that's a different issue completely. Me need a strong bench. Juan stays regardless of who we sign

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sky has reported that we want to keep Cuadrado for another year, despite the signings of Berna & Costa.
Must mean Pjaca is getting loaned out, or something isn't adding up.

Would have 4 wingers , 3 CFs and Dybala basically? Thats technically 2 players for each position, but someone gonna he hurting for time so hard to see it happening.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Would have 4 wingers , 3 CFs and Dybala basically? Thats technically 2 players for each position, but someone gonna he hurting for time so hard to see it happening.

Yeah it doesn't make sense. But pjaca is in no condition to be loaned out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Costa-Dyballer-Manbro
Jjuan-Berna-Pjaca

Schiguain in attack. the way i see it is, we lacked depth and we got it now, no reason to sell or loan anyone imo. if the bench guys are good enough, they will find playing time.

- - - Updated - - -

just sad we wont get Keita probably, hopefully next summer on a free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)