Juan Cuadrado (132 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You happy about Bonucci being sold? I remember you were an advocate of having us sell him :D
I wouldn't say I'm happy. I would be happy if we got $80M or something outrageous. Bonucci still had a very important role on our team and he augmented an already good unit. If the circumstances are right for him then he makes a big difference. If Milan asks him to be a pure defender, then they're fucked.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was kidding sadly.
damn son!!! :nico:

I wouldn't say I'm happy. I would be happy if we got $80M or something outrageous. Bonucci still had a very important role on our team and he augmented an already good unit. If the circumstances are right for him then he makes a big difference. If Milan asks him to be a pure defender, then they're $#@!ed.
:tup:

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Can't we try this guy as RB?
I was also thinking about this.

With the departure of Alves, Juve have no real attacking options in that position. Moreover, I believe it is reasonable to assume that he won't be getting much playing time on the wing this season, given the recent arrivals.

I still consider him a fairly useful player though. He has shown very good work rate and discipline in defending the right flank. He also posseses a significant speed advantage over Lichtsteiner and De Sciglio which would help reduce the threat posed by pacy wingers on that side of the defence.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nothing new.

Cuads most of the time has no ideas what he is doing. But suddenly does something really good.

Thats why i dont like his inconsistenmsy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)