Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (39 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mourinho could arrive next month

According to News of the World, former Chelsea trainer Jose Mourinho could replace Juventus'Claudio Ranieri next month. The portuguese trainer had already replaced Ranieri once, three years ago at Chelsea.

transfermarketweb

Jul 5, 2005
I agree with the replace but i don't think the timing of the replace is the ideal. It would be better on December or next summer.

Jul 5, 2005
Ranieri is not for great things. I doubt if we can win the championship with him. If we dont have good position on december, i think we must replace him.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
This won't happen because there's no reason to sack the Tinkerman,he is doing a great job so far.I'm not against Mourinho,but I'm against sacking coaches every three months.We have to keep one coach for a while,we can't change coaches like we change our boxershorts.Conclusion:Media BS.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
this isn't going to happen! Ranieri is doing a good job we have no reason to sack him furthermore Ranieri makes about 1.5million a season while Mourinho earned 6;5 million anualy at Chelsea .
We probably can afford him but why should we take the chance?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
They did it (They didn't sack him, but they disagreed with his view about building the squad, in other words they didn't support him) once with Didier and some fans were angry about it, If they do the same with Ranieri, they will not survive in this game. Ethically or professionally will fail if they do the same mistake!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Ranieri is the wet dream of our board, he never complains, doesn't whine about new signings and earns less then his predecessors. Why would they sack him now that he is doing a good job on the pitch as well.
Mourinho is a great coach but he brings controversy with him. He has a big mouth, is outspoken and most importantly he makes at least 5 million a year.
He would definitely want his own players.

Doctor

Sep 10, 2007
Ranieri is a nice guy and personally I like him.
But we must do whats in the best interest of the club.

He didnt bench Del Piero in the last game.
He was just resting his senior players for big derby.
Benching Del Piero would be not starting him for a big game.
I doubt that will ever happend no matter how good Iaquinta or Padalinno play.

Personaly I think that we are likely to keep Ranieri untill the end of the season with Lippi takeing over the club once we are back in Champions league.

But I would very much like to se Murinho take over as soon as posibale.
I dont think he is all about money and I sure think he would be interested in takeing over.

Chelsea was alwayes a good offencive club, playing attractive football.
But Murinho built tham into the best defencive club in England.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I was expecting Ranieri to be kicked out by the board at the end of the season (you know we had a poll about this), but it couldn't be this fast, are they worse than I imagined??

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The ideal situation would be to reach an agreement with Mourinho where he can replace Ranieri at the end of the season.Sure its unfair on Ranieri,but we're talking about Mourinho here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)